Percocets and Binaural

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1337kamikaze, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Okay, so I've been taking Percocets.. 3, 5mg pills is enough for me, but to really enhance the effect I found this really cool program.

It is called I-Doser and it plays certain frequencies which can release endorphins.

"Endorphins are natural pain killing compounds the brain produces naturally. Endorphins are released from many means such as exercise, electro-acupuncture, steroids, and opiates. Beta-endorphin is released into the blood (from the pituitary gland) and into the spinal cord and brain from hypothalamic neurons.
    "

So, I took 3 percocets and listened to the Morphine dose through the I-Doser program and holy fuck the feeling was fantastic. I seriously thought it wouldnt do anything, like how could a sound fuck you up right?

Lol, this sounds like an advertisement but I stole the program and I'm sure you can too. It's a really great feeling. Like a perfect relaxation.

2. #2 norcalblaze, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    being that this is your first post, i still think you are spamming in some form or another for i-doser

yeah, i've torrented i-doser too. it's interesting, and i've been meaning to try it on oxy but it has really only been interesting at the most when ive done it before.

and if you are someway connected to i-doser, wtf is with the application? why not wave files? i'd be much more inclined to give them my money had they made their product simple and easy to use.

if anyone here get's interested in binaural stuff then google 'jackpot no hands' it's erotic binaural/hypnosis and it can be pretty fun

3. I swear I'm not trying to advertise and i'm in no way affiliated with i-doser...

I just haven't used any other programs and .mp3s don't work as well because they are a compressed sound format and can mess with the frequencies.

I'm sure theres better programs out there, I just know this one works.

4. Has anyone else used i-doser?

5. I've downloaded the I-Doser tracks and honestly it doesn't do anything for me. Its my belief that it's a placebo affect and nothing more. The "Hand of God" track was the only one that gave me a sensation of movement, besides that it was just noise.

6. well if you think you're high then you will feel high.
    but we're just all tring to feel high right?

binaural, meditation, hypnosis... they can all be very heady experiences, i know meditation atleast can invoke endorphin release

7. Yes i have used I-Doser and it does slightly work. I used the speed sound and got up after 15minutes and started cleaning my room, smiling, being very talkative. It only seems to last for a few minutes though