Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

percocet

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Elem3nt17, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Anyone ever done it? My dad has a siatic(sp?) nerve and his doctor prescribed him a months worth. He gave me a couple and I have no idea how I should take it, does, that sort of thing. So please post your experiences good or bad. Thanks guys.

2. just take 2 or 3 pills with some sort of drink and after a lil while you will feel extremely relaxed!! i love them because i have a horrible back and after i take a few of those..well i have no more back pain!! what strength in mg's did your dad get? peace

3. 5 or 10 mg's

I snorted half of one about 30 minutes ago and im flying high, I dont feel high just extremley relaxed and happy. Almost like coke but without the rush of adrenaline.

4. its hard to get it up on percs...:(

5. Considering how I dont have a gf or mutual friend at this point in time I have no worries. I wank every other day, what is one missed session? haah im in such a good mood right now. But I am a little paranoid due to the fact that I have an unnatural fear of pharmacuticals. Im just too happy to care haha.

6. damn i fucking want a perc rigth now and maybe its casue i jerk off to much but my friedn said he couldnt even get it up while getting his dick sucked.i dunno lol and is that u in ur avatr!!!??

7. No that is bubbles, a character in a cult hit tv show called trailer park boys made here in canada. I just mixed the other half of the pill in some milk and downed it, im already feeling good so this next dose will probably kick my ass. The only side effect that is pissing me off is the itching. oh god the itching...

8. LMFAO!!!!!is that u in ur avatar dude?

9. Are you high? I just told you who it was hahaha! I am feeling the effects of the full dose. I am really happy and lethargic, the only thing is my hands and feet are drenched in sweat. It is driving me nutty.

10. fuck dude im so baked as shit i didnt even see that HAHAHAH.i thought u were talking about the member Mr.Bubbles hahaah

11. wow shit i just read ur dad gave u those percocets!!!WTF DID HE GIE U PERCS FOR!!!>>

12. Umm I dont know he was nervous about taking them so i spent some time with him and you know calmed him down a bit. Then I was making fun of him cuz he had a shit eating grin on his face, and he was like you want a couple? So he gave me two. My dad is a good guy.

13. ahhaah ur dad is fucked up.THAST FUCKING HILLARIOUS MAN!!!ur dad sounds pretty fucking chill,wish mine was chill...instead he is an abusive asshole who needs an ass whoopin.yep just u and me elemental hahaha good times dude:D

14. Wow I am the biggest idiot EVER. I was reading this information, http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=2842 and I started freaking out because I thought it said that percocet can be fatal if snorted. I made myself puke and ate 4 pieces of bread. Then I read it again and it said oxycontin can be fatal if snorted. I am such an idiot. I made myself puke for NOTHING. What a fucking buzzkill.

15. damn man ur tripping out haaha.u wasted percs man!!!!??u must die now:(

16. Little update, I am almost completely sober now, and I am left with a bad case of the hives. I must be allergic, my whole chest and arms are red and itchy as all hell. It was a fun experience but I don't think I will be doing percocet ever again. The drug itself is fun but the side effects (sweaty palms and feet, hives, itching), outweigh the benefits. Later all.

17. YOUR ROOM IS FUCKING SICK AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. I just added a 2 thousand dollar home stereo system. I have nothing better to do ill take a pic and post it in a few mins.

19. how the fuck!!??how do u earn so much $ dude!!!!holy hell