percocet and ritalin

Discussion in 'General' started by xmodnarx, Mar 4, 2005.

1. ok my friend gave me 1 tab of ritalin today and i got a test tomarrow i gotta do good on but stiull wanna kinda get fucked up...what would happen if i took percocet as well as ritalin?

2. Well.. more then likley it would cancel out. There is no such thing as a 'tab' of ritalin.. it depeneds what MG it is. Besides, there is coke and heroin, which is a speed ball, but percs and ridz will cancle out.

3. depends on the dosage of the ritalin...500mg..possibly.peace

4. If it's a perc 10 take it to the head and save the ritalin for when you are on your way down from the Perky.

5. if youve never taken ritalin before, then no one will know quite how well it will affect you, if at all. with me ritalin doesnt do shit unless i take a FUCKLOAD. now if you had adderal that'd be a completely different story. neways, to get the max effect of the ritalin cut away the time release capsule, and the shit underneith the casing till you get to a little white lookin mother fucker, just eat that.

dont take the perc with the ritalin, it would for the most part be kinda pointless, depending on how small you are and how many mg it is. take the ritalin like half an hour before the test, then if it does affect you youll prob want the perc later on in the day/night to put you to a real chilled place.

6. thanks mr bubbles later

7. [quote name='AimedForDeath']Well.. more then likley it would cancel out. There is no such thing as a 'tab' of ritalin..sQUOTE]

haha theres most definitely ritalin tab's i don know wat ur talkin about, bu t neway, i prolly wouldnt mix the 2, i'd rather have their seperate highs neway n trust me i'm the kinda person that enjoys mixing shit, haha but they jus don go real good together.

heres a picture of a 20mg ritalin tab

Attached Files:

8. I've handed out a shitload of ritalin tabs before, so I know they exist...as for the rest, yeah...they'd cancel out each other....