perc

Discussion in 'General' started by jtangorunnin, Feb 15, 2006.

1. my friend's mom just got a script of percoset filled, so, natch, we're gonna cop some and eat that shit up. thing is, i've never done it before, so, how much should i take? and maybe, like, what are the different levels of a high with perc? how many should i take for a buzz? a high? get fucked? help me out, kids.

2. Well, do you have any tolerance to opiates??? If not take around 20mg and youll be good.

3. right on. i don't have any tolerance to opiates. my tolerance with everything is so low right now, i can't wait. any reccomendations of shit to do while on percoset? or, what's the high like?

4. Smoking weed on opiates is awsome. Def. helps the high out. As for what it feels like, hmm you get very,very relaxed no muscle tension. You get a nice warm fuzzy feeling. If you get really fucked up you'll nod in and out of sleep. When im on pills I like to have a rap battle:cool: heh its pretty fun.

5. When I was on percs I sent a long ass friendly email to a friend, rofl. it was full of cute little jokes and happiness.
    when i was on lortabs, i started zoning out, sorta slurring, and nodding in and outta sleep. it hit me pretty hard.
    heh.

6. it depends how many mg's of oxycodone are in the percs... if you read the prescription it should say... most are 5mg and if i were you i'ld take 2-3 and smoke some weed or pop 1 and then snort 1 (if you like snorting things) and then smoke weed... check www.erowid.org