Perc Prices

Discussion in 'General' started by Joint, May 18, 2006.

1. What do you all pay for percs? I got a guy I usually buy grass from and he always get me good deals for dank stuff ($90/quarter for name-strain dank, which is pretty good in Boston since it's usually $120+ for that) and he once offered me some percs. The price, if I recall correctly since it's been a while, was about a $1/mg, which I thought was pretty steep even though I wasn't (and still am not) sure of what a good price is so I didn't buy any from him at the time. I found out now he's got a bunch he wants to sell, but I forgot to ask him for the price since I was broke at the time and couldn't have bought any at the time. Anyway, before I call him up again I'd like to know what a reasonable price is (but if you're getting a better-than-normal hookup, say that in your reply so I know it's not the "normal" price for these, I don't want to sound like a jackass to him just because he won't sell them for a really good price). I searched and found one thread on it, but it didn't have very many replies with actual #s. Thanks.

2. perc 10s go for $5 here..
    perc 5's like 3 or 4 bucks

i'd rather just get a roxicet.... (7-15 bucks) and is equal to 6 percs with no acetominophen so u can snort them

3. Well, it depends alot on location. When I was away at college it was a buck a milligram, doesn't matter who you went to. Here at home its less than half of that.

4. godDAMN. thats the second time ive heard someone say "buck a milligram" for painkillers. i wish people around here would swallow that price, id be in the caribbean right now.