Perc 512's from 2006?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by noseatbeltcrash, Feb 13, 2009.

  1. Okay, got a few percocet 512's from '06 and my question is how much do you think the potency has changed since then?

    Should I even bother?
  2. uhh,let me think about it.......YES!!!lol thats not even that old,ive done oxycodone(percs)from 1989 and i got fucked up off them,an if i didnt know any better i could say i got just as fucked up as i did if i was take some from a month ago.

    but if you dont want them send them to me.
  3. I'm gunna rail them bitches. :D
  4. ouch arent those 500mg of acetaminophen ?
  5. They sure are but my nose is fucked anyways. Maybe I should worry about my heart and lungs? Grr, I might take them orally. LOL
  6. I think they are 325mg of acetaminophen actually but same difference. :)
  7. you could do a CWE to remove the tylenol...let the water evaporate...then set up a nice line if you want...but really it's easier just to swallow them
  8. ya definitely do that when you snort a vic or a perc 97% of that is tylenol and the other 3% is oxycodone,very bad for your nose,horrible drip cause its so much powder.

    just orally take those bitches
  9. I don't have the patience for a CWE. LOL
  10. theyre perfectly fine man. Ive taken vics that were 5 years old and they worked fine. Parachute 4 or 5 and you'll be feelin niiiiiiiiice

  11. damn im a small guy (5'10'' 140lbs) and if i parchuted 4 or 5 perks i would be so fucked up, i have a low tolerance to opiods but i really need to parachute 2 at a time to feel desired effects

Share This Page