Peppermint Oil In Bong Water?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trenchmark, Jul 7, 2014.

1. I have these little peppermint oil capsules (natural suppliment meant for soothing the stomach.  I poked one open and put a drop in the bong water.  I had heard that peppermint will allow you to take huge hits without choking, and that one drop did it for me.

Do you think there is anything wrong with this? I mean it's gotta be safe because the capsules are meant for consumption.  I know thc can be absorbed by oil but one drop won't make a difference right?

2. Sounds like it works. Not sure if I want peppermint tasting weed smoke but if you dig it....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sounds like a good idea, I personally would make peppermint tea and do it the right way.

I'm usually against putting anything other than water in a bong, but this doesn't sound like a bad idea because peppermint opens up my throat because of the mintyness (obviously)

I feel like that could cause mold to grow in there. Not that I know anything about anything.

5. Troll

6. Me? Really not trolling man.

7. I dig it, a minty fresh hit sounds really refreshing and nice on the throat

8. If you do it and it gets you high then keep it up. As for the mold thing I think that is unlikely unless you only change your water like once every year. In that case I'd expect mold anyway.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app