Peoples general attitude towards vegetarians/eating meat

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by roady05, Jul 31, 2013.

1. \t2 Peter 3:3 ESV / 5 helpful votesKnowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.

\tDeuteronomy 23:1No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the <span>Lord.</span>

This really doesn't pertain to the topic.  Create your own threads if you want to preach, but seriously stay on topic a bit better.  Not every thread is about the Jewish god and needs scripture posted. 

4. #87 RippedMonk, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013

guess I'm really fucked now.  I figured it was because I'm an atheist, but after that nasty cheese grating accident, well I guess I can kiss heaven goodbye.  :rolleyes:

the key to heaven is:

[​IMG]

6. damnit, why didn't I think of that.  Guess it must have been the devil that made me look at the girl with big tits and distract me from grabbing my cup. 

7. i assume you can just ask for forgiveness and you should be good to go. works for the pedophiles and rapists.  although i did read this

Leviticus 24:16

Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him, whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death.

so watch your mouth lol

8. LOL!

:mad: GODDAMN IT!! :angry:

10. It seems this thread has turned towards the direction of fairytales.... Oh... I'm sorry, I meant to say "religion".

Yea', "For God so loved the earth, he gave his only begotten son"........

What the fuck did he do that for ?!?! He was magic, yet he let his only son be tortured and murdered  ?

Shouldn't this carry a prison sentence ?

Alright anyway, So God says.....

But what does Santa Claus say ? How about the tooth fairy ?

11. yea i noticed i took a turn into religious land lol

12. He was scoffing, so it did pertain to him.

13. #96 RippedMonk, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013

No it didn't, this thread is about vegetarianism not preaching to people.  This part of the forum isn't a pulpit, man.

That's where some hunting and fishing growing up, might have helped you. I totally love and respect all wildlife, but when it comes to food, I can smash a fish in the head and rip its guts out.... I'm sure I could kill and butcher a cow too, if I had some guidance. I actually watched this a couple X's as a kid. Didn't bother me at all. Looked like the insides of a fish, except way bigger :)

15. #98 HighFoSho, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013

Feels kind of funny, but I totally have to agree with a Turdhole :)

It's actually kind of fitting too, to have a Turdhole, who knows what's up with religion, vs. somebody that believes in fictitious characters, and very old, outdated manuscripts, written by man. Their are all kinds of them, you know ? Depending on what country, and in what time you were born, you might be believing in any numbers of "Gods"..... Of course you know if you were born in any other country, at any other time in history, and because of this, believed in any religion other than Christianity, your going to burn in hell for eternity ! Ha :p Not.

shook ones....   :lol:  

dont be scared

17. Nope nothin' to be scared of if you are a believer.