Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who only smoke mids

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jul 4, 2013.

1. #1 Capnfalconpunch, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    I can understand monetary situations and locations where all there is is mid..but do you know anyone who ONLY smokes mid and acts like it fucks them up worse than unmentionables? Like, I only get top shelf stuff every once in a while but without even thinking I kinda look down to them like an Alienware gamer looks down to a dirty Xbox peasant. It makes me feel like a snob and Im definitely not one, im reminded of that everytime I get on here lol. ever seen a swagfag at a party smoking a blunt and theyre like "damn this kush doe!" And you hit it and you just want to slap them across the face with a bag of skunk. Idk im bored guys.

2. i used to work with a guy who only smoked low mids with a lot of bush, he told me there was a different ratio of chemicals that make it a different high if you smoke lots of weaker bud than a little bit of skunk

3. Ill look into that, but from my personal experience when I try to smoke a lot of lower grade I never really get to the point I want to be at. Maybe thats just my own brain chemistry though

4. My dad only smokes mids, it's good mids though he's been growing it for years, definitely good mids. Whenever he smokes dank he just gets paranoid and has to sit in the corner haha.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

5. A lot of the older generation like my friends parents smoke mids.  Though the term mids is different for everyone.

6. I guess that's what they're used to. I smoked my mom out once with some not so top shelf buds. 15 min later she was snoozin haha

7. the trend that i see is that a lot of the older generation likes the mids and lower quality buds.  shit they are used to i guess.  the older yuppies like the dank shit their punk rock kids send them after harvest.  my buddys dad on the other hand can make an oz of dank last him damn near a year because it makes him to high to even do anything so he really does prefer smoking low grade during the day and saves that one hit of dank for bed time.  

if it's good it's not mids.... it's dank

9. Nah, mids can be good mids. Dank is for tasty crystally sticky smelly goodness buds.

haha well then "good" is rather subjective. i find no strain of mids quality to be good

11. #11 SiicKxShoTz, Jul 4, 2013
    So if the mids were grown well, flushed well, and cured well, lime green and even had a little trichome coverage, you still wouldn't consider them good? Basically the only thing you're missing there is the taste that hydro/dank weed can have. And I've had mids that live up to that description, granted it is a rare occasion that anything like that comes around.

no because that wouldn't be mids

13. I disagree. I would definitely like to hear another opinion on this.

14. something like this [​IMG]
    I would definitely say those are mids. Lime green, minor crystal coverage, a few orange hairs, looks well taken care of. But definitely not dank in my opinion. Those nugs probably do not have any exotic taste to them, probably just taste like mids.

15. danky dank homie

this is mids:

[​IMG]

16. #16 Old School Smoker, Jul 4, 2013
    High grade (Dank ,frosty, fire, loud ,headies) 20% THC or higher

Mids or regs 15-19%THC

Low grade or shwag 14% THC or lower

18- 19% THC is high grade mids. I'll smoke that stuff in a pinch. I have seen some mind blowing mids in my day that could easily be sold on the street as High grade to an unsuspecting buyer. Sickshotz has a good pic of what i'm talking about.

tasty trichomes pic looks like swag.

17. You think the picture I posted is dank? That makes me think not much good bud comes around your way. Dank is lots of trichomes, sticky, pungent smell, delicious taste, and potency.

18. @ Old school smoker: I agree. In my town we go by classifications: Dirt/Schwag, Mids, High mids/firemids, dro, and killer/deliciousness

19. i smoke regular and high grade mid all the time and gets me good and stoned. cant afford to smoke kush again everyday tho until pecan season gets here or i find a job. lol but shit fuck anyone who hates on mid. weed is WEED. itll all get you high. i love smokin on good mid tho.

20. #20 Tastytrichomes, Jul 4, 2013

who made those label requirements up? any bud without visible crystals isn't dank

Note the big difference between the schwag and the mids reference pictures.

Schwag

[​IMG]

Mids

[​IMG]

Dank

[​IMG]

to
    [​IMG]

Your common bud might be higher quality but your lesser dank still falls into a more accepted classification of common dank for people who don't get from a grower, get MMJ, live in a decriminalized state, etc.