Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who live in washington and colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedlivesforme, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Okay, so since Dec 6 is when its 100% legal for 21+ year olds, i live in Washington and ive been hearing about MASSIVE stoner get together to smoke together (following all of the laws and not causing a disturbance of course) and im just wondering, how are all of you celebrating the legalization in Washington and Colorado?

2. From what i know the laws are going to be changed in about a year.

3. I'd be down for a smoke out in CO, but I've not heard of one yet.

4. In CO it would be lucky if the law gets signed in before the new year. Though it will most likely be signed in very soon after the new year.

5. not 21 yet but in WA, I may end up with a medical card soon if these meds keep fucking with me

6. [quote name='"Rollercoaster12"']From what i know the laws are going to be changed in about a year.[/quote]

Yeah, by 2013, which is in a month

7. Marijuana possession will be legal in Washington on December 6th, but businesses won't be able to sell it until sometime next year after they get all the regulations and shit in order.

8. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Marijuana possession will be legal in Washington on December 6th, but businesses won't be able to sell it until sometime next year after they get all the regulations and shit in order.[/quote]

Lol government logic, its still illegal to sell or buy from others but no business will sell it for a year, but you can magically pull weed out of your bumm and smoke it legally, how would you get the weed, legally from a store? If no stores sell it for a year? Cause it has to be store bought

9. From what I understand from the Colorado law, both laws, starting from December 6th, the governors have 30 days to sign the laws in.