Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who lie to be cool

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowIsB, Feb 10, 2011.

1. I went to the moon with my dad...thought everyone did that?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjK-dl0cWlI]YouTube - Axe: The One Upper[/ame]

3. i knew this kid pat in hs who was attention seeker 101. one day he came in giggling saying he smoked a blunt. then started telling everyone about 'purple ninjas' that were following him. dick.

4. i hate these people man, for every story i have they have one always matching me:mad: and you can tell that they are bullshitting so you give them a little "haha" at the end of their story.

funny shit actually happened at work last night. i told my friend how i wanted a pet wolf and he tells me a story about how he was walking around in the woods in north Georgia( and all the wolfs i know of are in the south). he says he stopped to take a piss and that a wolf was starring at him while he was pissing so he started running with his dick still in the zipper while pissing.

pathetic :cool:

5. That's how it starts man. Pretty soon we all have an uncle that seen aliens in Area 51.

6. I call them marijuana ninjas, but the concept is the same...but don't giggle around them, those are some mean fucking ninjas.