Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who keep talking about how high they are

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hundredgrand, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Whenever I smoke with this person they are always talking about how high they are and how good everything feels and how everything in general feels or sounds or tastes etc etc is this normal to do? Or am I the only one who doesn't want to explain to whoever Im smoking with how everything feels like?

2. dude im so fucking high right now i dont even know what your post means

3. DooD im so high right now (Literally) I have a pack of chocolate chip cookies by me:)

4. yo man im sooooo high right now..the world just feels so great i feel like my body is made of jello

5. Tell him "I know, I'm smoking weed too!"

Keep reminding him to chill out, and if he doesn't get the hint he sounds like a lame smoking buddy. Sorry to say.

6. shit man. im soo fucking high right now you woudlnt belive it.:smoke:

7. I usually just say this when I smoke with my friends ".....I'm so high right now.... Are you high enough?"

8. I dunno about u guys...but Im pretty high right now....

9. yeah! That annoys me too! Its one thing if something is going on thats particularly trippy, or something, but you don't need to point out every little thing thats different than when your sober! also its annoying when people say they are way higher than they actually are. I had to smoke out this one dude I don't really like, and who doesn't smoke very often so I gave him schwag and he had like 5 or 6 hits of this REALLY bad weed, and then he would not shut up about how high he was! :rolleyes:

10. I only say it when I'm legitimately overwhelmed by the high. Hasn't happened in a while.

And the highest I've ever been, was off schwag.

11. Typically, noobs(smokers) do that a lot

12. Then it wasn't schwag....:cool:

13. Duuuude I am so high right now. My cheeks are fucking tightening.

14. It was schwag. I just had an uber low tolerance back then.

15. yo did i tell u guys how high i was? im soooooo high its unbeleivable i never knew how many particles of dirt and sand the earth was made out of until now

16. Dude, I'm so high right now...and my monitor, dude, totally feels like a monitor, dude...

17. I say that I'm pretty blazed every time i smoke, but only like once, just to let them know that I'm good and if they want to take a break im all for it.

18. Yep. Usually near the end of every good session either I or one of my friends will usually utter the words "doood im ripped". Never more than a few times, though, to the point of annoyance.

19. Yeah I'll just be like "k I'm gone.'" at the end of a nice long sesh

20. ok i c how it is in this thread