People who don't vote.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Runningw235, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Pretty sure he was bein sarcastic. He believes in Illuminati, reptillian cabals, 9/11 conspiracy shit so yeah pretty sure that was sarcasm.

2. Well, if i had known that I wouldnt have taken him seriously :laughing:

3. I'm going to ignore the illuminati/reptilian conspiracy theorists. LOL

Anyway, i don't agree with the electoral college either; however, the popular vote of each state basically determines the electoral college votes, so yes your vote does count.

Whoever wins the popular vote in your state gets all of your states' electoral votes. So to say your vote doesn't count because of the electoral college is just ignorant.

4. According to you, I am ignorant after studying this topic for decades.. Surely I am just another batshit crazy loon for thinking that political organizations are coordinated by the elites from another dimension. We live on this current dimension,but there are multiple alternate dimensions that coexist on THIS EXACT plane of existence AT THIS TIME. and they see humans as nothing more than cattle. if you can visualize that, you can start to grasp how this planet is much more complex than our humanoid brains our programmed to comprehend. We have owners that have organized this underground global community. They pick and choose our leaders based on their genetics, and with how much ease they can be manipulated.

If you study schizophrenia, of MPD (multiple personality disorder) you can begin to understand how spirits, or entities, can enter the human mind and take control of the actions of humans, WHEN NECESSARY. They are responsible for the majority of geopolitical decisions in the history of this planet. MPD is a GENETIC TRAIT, that is passed on through BLOODLINES.

here is a video of a Helen. She is suffering from MPD, you can see how she has many spirits that enter and exit her body on their own command. She has NO control over her body while her MPD strikes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4i9Ya10Kqg[/ame]

Since the disorder is genetic, it is very likely her children will have MPD as well. This is where elite bloodlines come in. Interbreeding. CONTROLLING THE GENE POOL TO CONTROL INFORMATION. If spirits can enter and exit the body whenever it is necessary, they can act on the will of the elites.

Here are a few widely accepted theories on elite bloodlines.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

as you can see, everything must be connected.

You, on the other hand, have not disproven what I have said, because you don't even know what you're talking about! Some people will live their lives oblivious to the facts, not realizing the hypocrite they make themselves out to be. It is almost laughable when a critic like you calls a reasonist like myself 'out of touch with reality'.

I would suggest you go and take a nice warm bubble bath, and think of how you can respectfully rebut my theories.

5. #25 Cottonmouth 85, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Yes exactly. IN YOUR STATE though being the key thing to focus on. Its not taken to a grand total to be decided. If you live in a state where there are more republicans than democrats, there is no point in voting. Its not like your democratic vote gets tallied at the end into a sum total that decides who wins the election. If they did the country would be much more liberal because their are much higher populations in the city than in the rural areas.

Hence what I said, unless you live in a swing state there is no point in voting if you are of the minority party in your state. And that is a shitty system because it allows rednecks in rural states dramatically more political clout than where the majority of the population of the country actually live. There by giving a very distorted view of what "the people" want.

For instance New Orleans where I live goes blue every time. The state goes red every time. Our vote in New Orleans does not get tallied up with those voters in New York and other major cities that are predominantly Blue to decide the President.

So in essence the entire city of New Orleans has absolutely no say in the politics in their state, and by extension, the nation as a whole since the electoral college gives a "winners take all" vote when they cast their ballots. Hundreds of thousands of peoples votes don't go towards electing their nominee.

It disproportionately gives power to rural areas, instead of where the majority of people live, and where commerce actually takes place. If we actually lived in a system of "one man, one vote" and my D vote got put on top of all of the other D votes the country would look a lot different. Instead you have farmers in towns of 1,000 deciding what happens in cities of 1,000,000 and that is a stupid system. If for absolutely no other reason than that you have people where virtually no commerce takes place, deciding what happens in the areas where almost ALL commerce takes place.

Frankly I think its much more dangerous to have the residents of Paduka Kentucky deciding what happens on Wall St. and Silicon Valley than vice versa. It gives rednecks the power to fuck up the entire economy, and in reverse there really isn't much to fuck up in Paduka Kentucky. The crops will still harvest at the same time regardless of who is president. Having people with no clue about economics deciding what happens on Wall Street on the other hand is dangerous to the economic stability of the nation.

6. I've voted for a few things in the past, watched laws get passed with a huge majority vote. Then I watched those laws get repealed and fucked with by a group of about 10 politicians. When 10 guys can nullify a law voted in by millions of people, it becomes a sham. Anyone that can't see it has their head in the sand.

Between crap like the electoral college, electronic voting and all the other crooked BS that goes on with the voting process...I don't plan on voting ever again unless the whole system is completely revamped. The system is clearly broken and I refuse to participate in it.

The whole presidential campaigns are a total joke anymore...nothing but shit talking and throwing money around. It's nothing but a big amercan-idolesque hollywood show.

7. Good point Bongsauce. And don't even get me fucking started on the Super PACs.

8. Possible, but not probable.
    A very interesting theory.
    What if thats how shit actually goes down xD
    WOAAHH MANNN YOU JUST BLEW MY FREAKING MIND.

9. This is complete and utter nonsense. How can you explain the change in our country's well-being between the administrations of two presidents, Clinton and Bush for instance, one of which greatly improved our countries infrastructure and the other who decided to invade the middle-east and trash our economy? The best means of ensuring that politics never change and the same people stay in control are people such as yourself who believe they can make no difference, and so cut off their noses to spite their face in a painfully ironic attempt at defiance that ultimately feeds the system they distrust and resent.

10. My gawd my nose is bleeding...that is too much to comprehend

11. #31 Cottonmouth 85, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    lol. Yes people certainly will continue to live in their fantasy world. I just think its hilarious that its the man who thinks the world is run by reptilians who is telling others that.

It is though quite frightening when you realize how the system of Democracy in general is based off of the idea that people will be educated enough to understand the world around them, and have the critical thinking skills to decide what is in their best interest. And then you see to what degree just how badly people are confused beyond any sensible or reasonable understanding of the world. And these are the same people who are supposed to decide what happens in the world.

12. says the man who cannot disprove my theory.
    [​IMG]

13. You reject the idea of a functioning democracy and embrace the concept of a governmental conspiracy centered around a mass-infiltration of sinister amphibians. Do you take pride in being a contrarian or are you just a hipster?

14. There are 3 phases of acquiring knowledge:

1. Denial
    2. Questioning
    3. Acceptance

currently you are in phase 1. Give me a heads up when you are ready to do more than negate things you are naive about.

15. Annunaki Reptilian Hybrids from the planet Niburu!

16. 'nuff said.

17. Until they get rid of the electoral college your vote doesn't count. They vote in secret so they don't have to vote the way the state wants them to and if it ends up being a toe then the reprisentatives in the "winner take all" States don't have to vote on what the state wanted to the second go around.

18. Feeble response from the feeble-minded.

I am in phase:
    3. Acceptance

Reptilians are ectothermic vertebrates with 4 limbs.
    Humans are endothermic vertebrates with 4 limbs

endothermic - maintains warm body temperature.
    ectothermic - exhibits wide temperature variation.

Reptiles can maintain both warm and cold body temperatures, which means they could maintain the temperature of a human or a goldfish. If you understand evolution and adaptations, you can understand how we all evolved from some basic traits.

Herpetology is the branch of zoology dedicated to the connection between amphibians and reptiles. There are 6700 speciies of amphibian, and over 9000 species of reptilian. All organisms have a collective subconscious. Through genetic variables like MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) and DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) it is QUITE POSSIBLE that a breed of organisms (I believe a species of reptile, based on extensive research) can inhabit humans predisposed with these genetic traits and CONTROL THEIR ACTIONS. if you watch the video on MPD, the woman has no control over her body or the words she is saying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOnV1DDPQQg]One Family, One Bloodline, One Rule - YouTube[/ame]

if you keep the bloodline in the family, you keep the power and money, in the family.