*People who died in the War b/c of 9/11 appreciation thread*

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by As Above So Below, Sep 11, 2011.

1. This thread goes out to all the innocent people/civilians who were killed as a result of the war. I didn't see a thread like this but I saw someone mention that someone should make a thread so here it is :D

This bowl goes out to all the soldiers and people in the middle east who have died as a result of the war.

Hate all you want but innocent families don't deserve to die for something they did not have a hand in.

Hate if you want to hate, but we are all human and deserve to be treated the same :p

2. RIP to the troops, and all of the innocent normal everyday people in other countries who died because of the war on terror.

3. RIP troops

RIP civilians

The sad thing is that our troops have probably killed more civilians than any terrorist organization ever did

4. Non-military civilians killed in 9/11 attacks: 2,977.
    Non-military civilians killed in afghanistan / iraq "wars": 132,000.
    When you remember, make sure to remember them all

5. WOW! Thanks for some numbers! I was just about to ask if anyone had an accurate figure.

6. [​IMG]

I pray that these foolish wars end so that the killing can stop, and so that I can see my brother once again without him being physically or mentally changed.

7. I did post about this and the effects of the 'war' in Afghanistan.

As usual in all conflicts it the elderly, women and children who make up the largest number of casualties.

We must remember them, learn and resolve our differences.

8. I just read your other thread herbie in the Politics sections. Good article :)

9. Thoughts out to the plenty more people who will die because of disinformation and desensitization surrounding this subject