People who chew with an open mouth

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AhTee, May 8, 2011.

1. It is so gross when I'm trying to eat and I hear someone next to me smacking their lips completley oblivious to what they are doing.

2. Good for them, it makes them look like a child though...

All the people who got mad at me just realized how many people hate it when they chew with there mouth open.

3. :yummy:

4. this guy chews with his mouth open

5. They are morons!

6. i canot stand it, and my dad always manages to make an annoying amount of stupid tiny smacking noises, even after hes done hes gotta smack his fingers, even if he just ate a sandwich or somthing, and AFTER hes done hell still make fucking noises ARRRGGHGH I JUST WANNA SMACK HIM IN THE FAIC WITH A SHOVEL!!!!!! my mom also hates this, and will actualy get up in my dads faic about it to my amusment hell be clueless about what he did even though this is a normal thing and theyve been maried for like 23 yrs.

7. Not just chewing have you guys ever been by a loud gulper whos fucking sick ass gulp is super duper loud

8. lol for some reason I instantly want to hit open mouthed chewers in the face, just.. no!

9. Pet Fuckin peev right there. Close your Fuckin mouth

10. Chomp chomp chomp the chomper.

11. Im with you on this one

12. They just do this to piss you off, It doesn't bother them, so they can get away with this annoying habit. When it happens again, Just......PUNCH THEM IN THE FUCKING FACE.

13. I doubt they are that smart

14. Off-topic- Love the Christopher McCandless Avatar, he is a true inspiration to me.

15. Normally i dislike threads like this. But this time i agree with you 100 percent. Fuck everyone that does that.

16. One day you'll do it to the wrong person though and you'll get your ass kicked by someone who chews with their mouth open and afterwards they can do it whenever they want and laugh in your face.

17. I wish there was a disease that only affected people who chew with their mouth open.

The moment they stop, disease is gone.

People who chew gum with their mouth open are also the devil.

18. #38 FuckBeerGetWeed, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah man my dad will drink water like he hasn't had any for weeks. Huge gulps downing the entire class that are so loud its annoying as shit

19. Never knew there were so many people that hated it. I really hate it when some of those people get offended when I refuse to eat with them when they know it pisses me off to no end.

20. People who do this with gum are the WORST.

Quite honestly my mom does it all the time while making those clacking noises with the gum and there came points where I just wanted to drop kick her in the dome for fucking doing that.

IT AINT NOM NOM NOM IF YOU SONS OF BITCHES GO CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP