People who cant hang/Trip really hard.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FlushingStoner, Feb 3, 2014.

1. One time we smoked with this random dude in high school, it was his first time. He hit the joint once, held it in, exhaled and then literally passed out on the spot. He actually needed support to get the McDonald's. When we got there, he started yelling about how high he was and acting all fucking crazy... We told him were leaving his ass there if he didn't stop, boom he starts acting perfectly normal. Yeah, we never smoked with him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I once picked up my friend who wanted to smoke with me I specifically told him he can't bring no more than 3 people. He brought 12 people I had to cram most of them in the very back of my suv. So we then head to my friends house and had a nice smoke sesh. Now most of these people that my friend brought I didnt know and it was one kids first time. So I'm sitting on the couch with this one chick and the newbie smoker comes up to us and starts dancing I told him to shut the fuck up but he kept dancing. Then when we went back to the room to smoke more he starts going around the room tryna hug people and saying how much he loves us all it was really annoying.