People who actually do martial arts

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dr fumbles, Dec 14, 2011.

1. #1 Dr fumbles, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    dfchjbskdffvnhb

2. #3 Dr fumbles, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    f,lvhjndfsk

3. Man if I were you I would research the internet instead of GC to be honest.

I'm still in high school, so right now my main priority is wrestling. But every offseason from wrestling I'm normally in some small mma classes. If I don't make it to college off wrestling, I'm going to try my luck at mma, just got to get my striking down pat.

4. i practice wing chun. it is very fun and i like the peacefulness and the smoothness.

5. no but funny story.. a couple years ago some ninja actin mother fucker tried to get snappy with me and struck his pose in his attack of the crab stance or w.e the hell he was doin.. i layed his ass out, but im not gunna lie, it made me think twice about fighting this dude haha. im pretty sure he was bluffin..not a good idea on his part.

not real proud of the fact i knocked this kid out when he obviously couldnt fight.. but shit, i had no way of telling, he looked like he knew what he was doing.. and he was the one coming at me.

6. Used to train at BDB martial arts and now do bjj at gracie barra. Plan to go back to doing more muay thai at mike miles muay thai in the summer.

7. I just moved to Vegas and haven't had a chance to get into a gym here yet. I used to train at the jungle Mma in Orlando.I knew a lot of people who smoked back in Florida who trained.

8. I used to practice a traditional form of northern praying mantis kung fu. Great for flexibility, focus, and coordination.

9. I did karate, tae kwon do and judo when I was younger. Between jobs I got back into it and for a month I went hardcore taking muay thai once a week, bjj a few times a week, wrestling and boxing. Learned a lot. Looking to do an amateur fight in a year or so. Need to put on some more muscle first.

10. Both Jujitsu and Muay Thai have been my passion for ever since i can remember.

11. Been practising Muay Thai (8 points biatch!) for about 6 months. It's the only form of exercise that I've actually stuck to and it's worked wonders for my fitness. Plus it's worked wonders for my confidence too, I'm much more out going than I was before I started and I'm not sure why. Really want to start Judo too.

Also been doing some wrestling for a few weeks.

12. I did 6 years Shotokan karate and competed at tournaments all over England till I had my knee 'snapped' in a competative fight :(

13. Ouch. I've broke my leg before (shin) but breaking a knee must be excruciating.

14. I've been doing wushu and sanshou for about 4 1/2 months now and am really enjoying it,

I'd also love to start learning wing tsun

15. Did Seven years of Small circle Jujutsu. Was trained by a very well known sensi and learn a lot from this experience. I stop once i got out of high school. I recently moved to Florida and looking for a gym to train at. Only had to use my abilities once outside the dojo. Some shithead thought it would be funny to grab my girls ass. Lets just say he wont be using that hand for a long time. The youth todays our fucking stupid.

16. I did kickboxing for awhile.. Never mixed martial arts though. Also did No-gi BJJ for about 6 months. Kickboxing was awesome, I was never in better shape in my life. It's great for cardio, and especially for a street fight.

And I'm not talking about that Cardio-Kickboxing shit, I would go home with black shins the first few months.