Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People vaping in their houses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rockstaradam, Jan 28, 2012.

1. What do you think about people vaping in their parents houses?

2. I think they are like ninja's. They are sneakier than people who smoke in their parents houses.

3. Its good practice for the real world of non smoking apartments.:)

4. It still smells so it's smoking with no smoke

5. Who cares what we think of them??
    I mean vaping is the smarter way to use weed, healthier, and less stinky.
    So I'd say they're either health conscious and/or cautious people?
    Not really sure what answer you're looking for there.

6. Thanks for the feedback

7. Well the one kinda vape I used smelled like baking cookies not weed?

8. Just don't get caught, and ^ doesn't smell like baking cookies don't go vaping in the kitchen or anything

9. it only smells like weed when you load the bowl.

but still have some respect for the parents

10. [quote name='"smokin bud"']Just don't get caught, and ^ doesn't smell like baking cookies don't go vaping in the kitchen or anything[/quote]

When I vaped it did...and no I'm not saying go vape in the kitchen...

11. was able to vape in my parents house pretty much all day without any problems of smell, its the way to go in terms of being a healthy stealthy ninja turtle

12. Where should i vape?

13. I do all day every day. It smells about 1/20th of what my bowl smells like. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

14. #14 thestonedstoner, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012

In your room. I used to vape in my room all the time (I'm 18, but still live with my parents)... Then my parents found 10 grams of Purple Diesel on me. Ever since then my mom has been able to tell if I vaped a bowl, but my dad can't so I'm guessing she just has a really keen sense of smell :(

EDIT: Before my parents caught me they would never say anything about any sort of smell coming from my room

15. I vape with my mom so I'd say it's relaxing?

Idk what you want here...