People That Take Pictures Of Them Smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Jul 27, 2014.

1. like it really doesnt look cool man.

2. The thing about this forum is, with a title like that before long this could very well turn into a thread of people taking pictures of themselves smoking.

3. I'm sure many of us here like to smoke. Therefore to us it does look cool.

4. [​IMG]

5. When your playing sports you want people to capture that moment when you make a good play so you can remember that faint adrenaline filled moment. When we smoke we want to capture that moment and feel like that forever and when we see a pic of ourselves smoking we still get that euphoria and a sense of dejavu hits us like damn

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

6. Hello.

Attached Files:

7. some pics of people smoking are pretty cool. the only situation where it's annoying is when a freshmen in high school is trying to be badass with his profile picture on facebook being a picture of him and 3 joints in his mouth

8. It's fucking stupid. Those are the ones that smoke weed mostly for an image. I smoked with a guy that was just holding the blunt in his mouth taking picture after picture..I snatched from him and started hitting it myself then when he started bitching I told him I'm not wasting my weed cause you wanna be a fucking amateur model. Haven't seen him do it since lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. most are lame as fuck and make you look like you're trying to be cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMDycg0Gn_Y

but its only acceptable when you're doing a clean smoke trick or something like that. 
    i used to know a girl who changed her FB pic weekly, always just her blowing out smoke. she thought she was sooooo cool

10. I don't do smoke tricks. They're dumb, they waste hits. And what's the point. Are you trying to spice up smoking? Is that the goal? Well you look dumb, nobody cares that you smoke. Posting pics of you smoking on social media linked to your actual information is a surefire way to never be employed. That's for people who think, that it's so cool to smoke. That they have to make everyone know.