Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

people suck

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ballin' Toker, Aug 3, 2008.

1. everytime i go to but i allways wanna know what strain and such. but i have yet to find one person who has any idea what im talking about and i dnt know how to tell just by looking. therefore i havnt been able to establish a favorite.. ne held on distinguishing the different strains by just looking at it??:confused:

2. lol i don't know my strains either, but if it looks good, smells good then i'll smoke it.

3. I would be one of thoes people.

Would you care to clarify?

4. Im talking about people who have never head of what a strain is let alone know what it is that they have. I just want someone to tell me what strain it is so i can see which one i like best so i can stick to it...

5. Because 99% of the people you buy weed from are getting it from someone else and can't be sure what strain it is. The only way to truly tell a strain is to grow it yourself or get it from a medicinal marijuana store or a coffee shop. Would you rather your dealer lie to you and say it was Sour Diesel then you come on here saying how the strain sucked and how it looked when the weed you smoked was actually basic kryp?

This question seems like it shouldn't be asked in the seasoned tokers forum, oh well.

I've been smoking for over five years and have yet to truly 100% know any single strain I have smoked.

6. Oh I see.
    Well usually it's difficult to find the name of the strain unless you are buying directly from the grower, or buying from a place that vends medical marijuana.

The way I look at it is that it doesn't really matter. If it smokes good and get you blazed, who the hell cares what it's called?

7. true words

8. Wow, very well said BluntBurna.

This should be a sticky LOL

9. dude i agree. i always wanna know what kind of weed i buy and people are like just like smoke it who cares what kind it is? i just wanna know for future reference

10. thank u dr dre, exactly what im thinkin.

11. This thread should be stickied, as an example of people who need lives. Give up the fucking strain idea and stop waisting the time of people like bluntburna who have weed to smoke and important stuff to do with their time... like smoke more weed:smoke:

12. every time you can't figure out the strain name just call it supercalifragalisticexpealidocious

13. I don't think you'll ever get it narrowed down to a specific strain unless you knew the actual seed it ultimately came from, but I'd like to think that if it hasn't been over crossbred that there are certain chacitristics of a good bud that would help you narrow it down. I came across this thread become I'm on that current quest, but I've yet to find any consolidated list for comparisons. Correct me if I'm wrong, but would it be far to say that if the buds are real compact it indicates indica? And, if the buds are large and fluffy that it would be leaning towards a sativa strain? That's just one example of what I'm talking about, but I'm not an expert, by any means, so please don't hate.

14. im very interested in weather or not greentoblack's observation is right cause thats the answer i was looking for. Dont know why everyone had to bag on my for wanting to know what it is i like.

15. you cant jhust see a strain and know but you jsut ask the person you getting it from if they dont know or say no name prolly isnt good bud

16. it doesnt matter if you know the strain dawg chances are that that weed wont be around for long i have never had a constant hook up of the same dank,