people staring while eating

Discussion in 'General' started by lightgreenhay, Jul 9, 2012.

1. My brother cooked some food I go in the kitchen and make my plate. I sit down he ask me who is textin me I just ignor him then he finishes eating, Then he just proceeds to watch me eat. I tell him what hes doing and throw my food away.

2. Why waste food?

*stares at you*

3. Umm im srry..... I dont understand.

4. #4 Chrismittty, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    Your brother definitely feels like this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I hate when people do that, but I would never throw away my food. I'd simply tell them to fuck off and mind their own business like I did to that old lady who watched me eat my chicken nuggets when I was high as fuck at McDonald's. :)

6. This thread sucks.

7. Yeah. The world is run by demons and dooshbags. But like my ole pappy used to say - "what the fuk did you fuckup now, kid?"

8. op reminds me of steven..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRqYpRv6ILU]Greatest freakout ever 16 (ORIGINAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

9. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']This thread sucks.[/quote]

This lol

10. I would just chew with my mouth open.
    or spit my food on his face and kick him in the balls.

11. Yeah - thats the best thing! Chew his fucking balls off! And spit em in his face! lol

12. fuck you and your food OP!

13. Shit man, I just got really high...and was thinking....Maybe he was really high too and couldn't help but stare at your delicious looking food. Man, I bet if you would have offered him a little bit he would have given a final appreciative, yet shocked look, and started munching.

With the abundance of food in some places and all of the wasted food in the same countries, Its sad the lack there of in other places, people should be smacked on the knuckles with a ruler upon wasting shit carelessly....

14. So...You tossed out your perfectly good plate of food, because your brother was starin' at you?

Heh, you humans and your "Proper manners.":cool:

15. I stare at people eating when their food looks delicious as fuck, or I'm just too stoned to realize what I'm actually doing.

16. #20 RandomThoughts, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
    I'm with the op - It's annoying behaviour and well...just kind've piggish...like your own food isn't enough or something?
    I have these two friends that pull exactly the same shit...we'll go out to eat sometimes and they'll always order the shitty shit that'll be on their plate the quickest, eat like gluttons and be down to their last bite by the time ours comes out, then they just sit there longing for our food...it honestly makes me feel like throwing the nearest knife at them.
    Rule should be, if you're out and you hoover your shit...either get something else to eat or leave the table and go sit at the bar or something.

At home, that's even worse - there's other food.
    I mean if people don't understand they're doing it, fine - but calling them on it (maybe without wasting my own food) is something I'd do.
    Like, it's rude behaviour.
    ...and personally I think it's a little more weird to "let" someone do it, than the people that do it themselves.

Also, that video is full of shit...he's clearly not practicing the skills he's learned.
    Otherwise, he'd be using proper precision cutting methods on the onion, and he'd have pre-prepped them. "Adding them slowly"? Why? So you don't have any consistency?
    Stupid.
    It's fake, right?