People Piss Me Off.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoneStarStoner, May 5, 2014.

1. This friend of mine recently has been pissing me off, she's changed a lot over the last two years it seems. She used to be really cool but now it seems like there's so much drama with her and she's always making me mad.
    Me and my bud have smoked her out a lot and she never pitches in money or weed or anything. We recently stopped letting her do that and we either don't hang with her or when we do we just don't let her smoke. The other night she texted me saying she wanted to get really high and said she would pitch in $20 if I smoked her out. She doesn't smoke much so $20 is a lot for me time really but she is always smoking our weed so that's the least she can do so I agree. She gets to our place and we go into the movie room and I start packing a bowl. I tell her hey you mind if I get the money now cause I always forgot when I'm high. She said no she will give it to me later she won't forgot. I figured whatever I don't even really give a shit I'm not gonna forgot. Well than we finish smoking and we've been hanging for a while and than were about to go smoke again and than she says she has to leave. Well than I completely forgot to get the money and she leaves, we finish smoking and I'm laying on the couch watching a movie and I remember so I texted her and she didnt reply. I'm gonna get the money but it just pisses me off she did this and I'm so fucking done with her shit. After I get the money me and my buddy are telling her were not doing that anymore she can buy her own weed next time.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Dude/dudette, theres not much you can do in this situation really. You forgot to ask for the money and unfortunately cant prove that she didnt forget to give it to you. If you do end up in the same place again get the money at the beginning of the session, if she says later just remind her that the last time that was promised you both forgot about it at the time.

If I dont make sense its because im working my 7th night on the trot. Awake for 78 hours straight too, the things I do to get a decent wage...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Listen, she isn't a real friend if she thinks she can take advantage of you like that.

I would stop hanging with her, this just shows what type of person she is.

4. Just have her suck both you and your friends cock first.

Load her bowl of weed in a pipe just for her then.

5. youre not gonna get that money

6. Sounds like you where being to passsive should have got the money first thing. Once or if you get the money's cut your ties. Or you could let her keep the money and just stick it in the pooper.

7. Get the money from this round and then promise to get her high for if she gives you a blow job, get blown and tell her you dont have any weed.

8. #8 Bill Dauterive, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Haahaha thats cold.

9. She's just using you for weed chick. Get the money she owes you and be done with her ass.

10. Damn dude I know that feeling. I start going crazy and seeing shit if I'm up for more than 2 days. I hate even staying up for a full 24 hours. Once I stayed up for 3 days straight finishing a project and my dog kept trying to hump my leg and it was pissing me off.

I don't have any dogs. My leg just fell asleep and kept twitching like crazy.

11. Cut your toenails and pack that into a bowl and tell her it's a weird new Indonesian strain you want her to try. Then sit back and watch her hit a bowl full of your toenails. 

12. I think its hilarious when people get mad over something.. then continue to do the same thing.. people are stupid.

13. I'd be like "I'll clear the debt if you show me your tits for a full 30 seconds"

Go ahead and call me a pig, she probably literally lets people molest her just to get high.. :laughing:

14. I'm a girl so no blow jobs and I'm straight so really don't care to see her tits haha. I got the money from her and pretty much we straightened things up and than she even bought us dinner, so I really don't care I got my money and free dinner and I won't be smoking her out again.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. What a leech. People like this are a plague to society. They mooch and leech off everybody. What a shame. It's sad when a good friend slowly turns into an asshole. But that's her fault. I would've asked for the money up front.

16. typical girl thinking she can get smoked out whenever she wants cause shes got tits,
    I know what you mean man