Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

people out of the ordinary youve smoked with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lar20, Oct 3, 2010.

1. One of my good friends that had multiple sclerosis asked me 1 day if weed would mess him up more than he already was. (he was actually being serious, because he can't control how he moves his arms sometimes) Come to find out we blazed a bowl and he acted and functioned just like a normal human with no medical issues at all. It truly was 1 of the coolest things I've witnessed while smoking. Now he smokes everyday.

2. Cannabis is well documented to help with the symptoms of MS. I'm glad he discovered it.

3. Well, it wasn't necessarily the person that was weird about it, but I was out at a massive party at my school with 2 friends and it got busted. Obviously it was the dead of winter, 1AM and we were probably about 2 miles from where we needed to be. Dressed in nothing but t-shirts and jeans, fueled by a combination of super schnapps and black velvet we headed out. It got cold really fast, so we ended up just knocking on a door. The guys inside invited us in, played MW2 with us, gave us beer and smoked us down until I couldn't even feel the cold. God bless them.

4. #64 soneoo, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    Yes! Montel Williams has MS and heard him speak about how much it helps him. Most wouldn't even be able to tell but its because how beneficial it is for him :)

Edit: Ok so I was chilling on a bench by myself by a river at dusk smoking a blunt. Halfway through this white guy comes up and I could instantly tell him was a travelling bum. He threw out his cig and asks me if thats weed (duh its a blunt), which obviously meant he wanted to burn cuz for the first 30seconds he was just sitting right next to me LOL. So we pass it back and forth till its out. I was not fully high cause I was planning on smoking it to the dome, but I also wasnt weirded out oo bad by the bum(he was in his 20s). So I went back to my car, roll another blunt and smoke the full one with him also.

I really just acknowledged how he is homeless and a free offer to smoke out and get blunted would really have made his day so why not?

5. when i was in highschool, jr year, my sister was twenty. she worked at a daycamp with a mostly older staff. she would party with them and i would join. One time we were chilling, and one of the guys got a call. It turns out he was going to be getting a job at my school, i never had him as a teacher, but seeing him in the halls and shit was mad funny.

6. at the toronto freedom festival last year i blazed with marc emery while we were marching

7. Thats bad ass...

8. I blazed with a guy who talked like you took a normal voice and played it back at 75% speed. He looked like he was 16 but was actually 19 and had a med card.

He was the most out of the ordinary character I think.

9. I smoked with some guy at a fast food place before haha. he went in the bathroom and rolled a blunt and shared it with me and this other guy.

10. Granted, I may have been smoking today. But I had to read this shit like 87 times before it registered.

11. Went to FSU to blaze with some friends of mine from high school. Got to his apt, and he had friends over, doing tai chi stretches, and casually conversing about the inner workings of the human mind, and how it differed for all of them. By far, the best high conversation I've ever had. Felt like THAT is what college was supposed to feel like haha.

12. Sounds kind of awkward to me.

13. My Gf's dad,uncle and her dads friends. 711 Employee we met, my friends mom, friends older sister, one of my friends 10 year old cousins (the 10yr old smoked ME out, i didnt smoke him out lol)

14. smoked with lots of crazy people in amsterdam and in the projects in LES, nyc..

15. A little at first. But they were good people, very friendly. We went out to eat at Whataburger afterwards too :cool:

16. IDK what you consider "out of the ordinary" but i smoked with Wayne before he went to Rikers:bongin:

17. ive smoked with 2 guys that saw me and my friend smoking

18. My aunt has MS and she suffers really bad from it. I feel really bad for her because her daughter (my cousin) is 21 and doesnt help out around the house at all and she has a 7 year old son, and the dad works most of the time so cant help out around the house. They might make medical marijuana legal here in november and I hope that she will get a prescription because I think it would help her greatly.
    and to be on topic ive smoked with someone that sold crack at the age of 12.

19. I smoke with a coworker of mine who is pretty old and it still trips me out every time.
    Its fun to hear the "back in the day" stories while blazed :smoke:.

20. I actually love when this happens. I've smoked with family members, teachers of the school I graduated from, other people's parents, random stranger's my friends and I meet while fishing/camping. Every time it's such a random thing but it really shows me how many people partake of the ganj.:smoke: