People ON craigslist are fucking weirdos!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skooma smoker, Sep 23, 2008.

1. #1 skooma smoker, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
    k so i posted up an add on craigslist under the strickly platonic friendship page.
    bascially i said in the add that i was looking for someone people to chill with and blaze
    guy/girl doesnt matter as long as your chill. 3 pple responded to my add.
    i met two guys and we blazed.One of them kept taking about sucking cocks and shit like that. that guy was fucking weird. then when he left i turn over to the other guy and say" i think that dude was gay".The other guy then tells me he's gay. i have no problem with gay people but now i feel like these fucking weirdos were looking for someone to fuck instead of chilling with.Im as straight as they come.I dont swing that way

well i guess i learnt my lesson and now im not using craigslist for shit!!
    i also got mugged by a bum the same day, but thats another story.

EDIT: someone just gave me negative rep and called me a homophobic douchebag
    READ THE STORY WELL IDIOT U KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!!!

2. Yikes, dude. That sounds like a hell of a day.

3. hahaha, how did the dude keep bringing up sucking dicks

4. .... you are just as weird for looking for friends on craigslist....

5. this is how it went "hey man this is some pretty good shit"

"yeah speaking of sucking some dick......"

6. I use to strong arm rob a lot of queers on that site.

7. lmao

I can't speak for how weird the people are that are looking for or responding to making friends on craigslist, but I will say that I recently bought a bicycle through the site and the guy I met up with was legit and sold me a pretty damn good bike for a good price. It's an interesting site I'm glad it's there, I'm also looking into it to find a local soccer crew to play pickup games with.

8. i just moved to a new city near by and i dont know anybody so i was just looking to meet new friends because its hard when u dont know anybudy
    im as normal as they come. lol first time using craigslist and i learned my lesson

9. #9 skooma smoker, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008

me :"this is some fucking good shit man,this kush has so many hairs"

wierdo 1: yah like my fucking 7 inch cock
    and that was the least fucked up thing he said
    he kept mentioning sucking black dick and other fucked up shit but i was to high that i kept brushing it off then the high wore off and all the pieces began to come together .
    IM TRAUMITIZED FOR LIFE

10. hahahahahahahahahahaha

i feel for u man

11. haha nice man, i was pretty close on that one

12. I disagree. What's wrong with reaching out through the internet to find some people to chill with? What's the difference? Get with the times, dude. The internet is used for a lot more things than just information these days.

13. I know, but it is weird imo.

14. So how was the blowjob?

15. haha i wanna check out the craigslist erotics.....

lol yesterday I saw a guy make a add on craigslist looking for shrooms/cid

he said the shrooms were for pizza

16. haha man, you by chance didn't post in the M4M section did you? LMAO. man that sucks for you. I've sold a bunch of shit thanks to craigslist. I never tried to meet someone through there other than for business though.

17. My girlfriend and I did the same thing. We met another couple like over a year ago, we're all still friends and hang out and shit. He just sold me some bomb ass Bubba Hash!

They're pretty chill stoners.

Craigslist is still a pretty good way to find weirdos like those, though.

18. pretty much. and, no diss to you at all, but i would think it is kind of dumb to look for stoners on craigslist. :confused_2::hide:

19. my exact thoughts when reading that lol

20. #20 jellybeansryummy, Sep 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

wow. dick.

Chillz with the naming calling! 420!