People like me more when I’m high

Discussion in 'General' started by HotNreddy, Nov 28, 2018.

1. when I’m sober, I’m very boring and socially awkward. I never know what to say or how to react to a situation. However, when I’m high, all that goes away. I can keep a conversation going, I’m happy and outgoing, and people seem to just flock over to me and people actually want to be around me.

When I’m sober I keep trying to figure out how my high self does this and I try to mimic it but it doesn’t work, I just end up in awkward situations. It’s like weed showed me what I’m missing out on, but I don’t know how to get there by myself.

Can anyone else relate? Any advice or thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Perhaps when you are sober, you are too self-conscious.
    When you're high, you don't really care and act like your true self?

Relax and just do you man.

:smoke:

3. What a crock!
    I bet you're not boring and shit, I mean maybe you are, but the bigger issue here is that it sounds like the people around you expect YOU to initiate and keep all social interactions going!

Just opt out of all that shit and be you. Don't worry about a 'sober' you vs a 'high' you like you're fuckin', dr jekyll and mr hyde or some shit.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah that’s probably it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. No they usually initiate but I just don’t know how to respond most of the time. So I’m too quiet and I most people just get bored of me.

6. It's normal lmfao

• Like Like x 1
  7. Getting high changes attitudes? You dont say..

8. dat smrat

9. Masking your symptoms.