People Give Me Cancer. Weed Cures It.

Discussion in 'General' started by LuxSpiritus, Jul 14, 2014.

1. #1 LuxSpiritus, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Somtimes people are so stupid and ignorant. I develop rapid on-set headaches and bronchial malfunction. The more they speak the more stupidly horrible i feel. It's torture of the mind man. Just run away.
    That's why i don't smoke with people anymore.

2. maybe it ain't them, maybe its you man.  

3. Dude I'm 100% same. Weed lessens the effect of stupidity from people. Sure I'm no bill gates hawking smart but I know how to use my brain. Some people just don't.....

SickAsTits.kklk

4. Most people don't know how to use their brains I certainly agree with you there. The vast majority of people are just fucking stupid.

5. #5 Beam, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Everyone thinks they're the smartest one there!

~ iPhone ~ @Mention ~

6. Yeah, well...The education system hasn't kept up with the growing changes in the World.

Stupid people teach future stupid generations, and then it becomes a vicious circle, and eventually the only applicable option is to jump from the sinking ship...Which is what I plan on doing. :cool:

7. I'm CONSTANTLY scratching my head at how blatantly ignorant and naive the population is.  I don't understand how people can believe half the shit the government spews out without a second glance.  The masses are being spoon fed by the media and no one questions anything because George Stephanopoulos on the Morning News says so.  I have a hard time being around people of the same age as I am because of how idiotic and obsessed with materialistic objects they are.  Not to mention this generation of music is garbage and no one gives a shit.