people getting busted online

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aphoenixhour, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I work for a glass shop in Michigan and we're looking to expand some advertising by setting up a facebook and posting pictures of our local work online. Does anybody know of any stories of a person getting busted or store getting shut down for posting pics of (clean/unused) pipes online?

Any stories, advice and/or knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. I'm sorry i can't help you answering your question. However, i way to say hello from a fellow michagander. Are you guys northern, or metro detroit area?

3. The local head shop in my town posts pictures of pieces all over Facebook. Never had an issue as they are advertised "for tobacco use only"

4. South of Detroid in Ace Duce, though I probably shouldn't mention the name on this site....let's just say it's a local business...

5. #5 aphoenixhour, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    Yeah, we're going to have to write some type of disclaimer or something, what about mentioning medical?

6. Don't ship to Pennsylvania or Iowa to be safe, but in reality unless you are a big star no one takes the time to prosecute those cases. Fuck my state.

7. Lol, that does suck, prolly how jerome baker got busted...exactly why we don't ship, that and broken pieces