People deleting facebook accounts...

Discussion in 'General' started by flapjack1439, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Why.must you make threads about it first of all. Second why don't you just...wait for it...stop goin onto the site?

2. Because for some people its like a lifestyle, a part of life, a part that you just cant leave so easily, not that FB would be THAT good place, its just.... u have to be a part of it, to understand it, otherwise you just wont understand what we are talking about.

3. Because that's not how teenage rebellion works, duh.

4. I was big into facebook for a little while. Then I cut 90% of my ties.. Nothing on my page anymore (besides a few requests for lame ass games).Now people think I'm dead. It's actually pretty funny when you see people and it's like they've seen a ghost. Facebook is "cool" and everything but honestly I don't give a fk what people are doing. They are living their lives, if I want to know whats happening I will be at their house in a minute like a member of the Mafia. Face to face interaction isn't being used much anymore besides dealing with the fry cook at a drive-thru and that ain't cool.

5. no shit. people are just attention whores. "hey look at my status" oh no likes? "fuck da wurld ima deleet my fasebook, yall will never see me again hope ur happy!!!"

6. why would you stop going, but leave your account open?

lol

7. Maybe they delete it so people know they're not just being a cunt and not answering their messages? Idk im just guessing I dont have an account.

8. Yeah I haven't been on facebook in weeks, s'just a popularity contest and people cry when their status gets no likes.

9. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']why would you stop going, but leave your account open?

lol[/quote]

I have my account open so that if I don't have a phone I can still get in touch with friends and connects. Otherwise I'm NEVER on there. I hate it so much. I miss myspace:p

10. #10 iSPARK, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    Lol cause Facebook is a literal addiction. It releases dopamine in your brain when you post a status, not because it's Facebook, but because people like voicing their opinions and like being heard.

I forget where I saw this but there was a study done where they offered college students in a large group 1 dollar to voice their opinion on popular subjects (like war and abortion) and 3$ to do absolutely nothing and just take the money. Guess what the majority took? The 1$ to voice their opinion.

It's just human nature.

Edit: now that I think about it, OP, why did you post this thread? You probably got satisfaction out voicing your opinion, correct?

We all do it, just like I'm doing it now, but we all do it in our own ways.

Basically what I'm getting at is:

STOP BEIN A HATIN' ASS N^GGA.

11. My apathetic ass would've taken the $3 choice and bought some dank.

12. OP must have never lost a loved one

13. Dealer answers faster from a fb message than text... Just what's good and he knows what I want lol