people are so fucking judgemental.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Eyes:Closed, Feb 15, 2011.

1. i'm not making a big deal of this, i just wanna see if anyone else can relate.

so, i'm a straight guy, and i have a girlfriend.
    but, i have kissed a dude, just one dude.
    & it wasn't out of romantic feelings or anything,
    it was this girls birthday party and truth or dare came up.

it was me, one other guy, and about 8 girls.
    (this story is from a while ago)
    i had a girlfriend at the time of the party, and the girls dared the other guy and i to kiss,
    i didn't give a fuck because i'm comfortable with my sexuality, & besides, all the girls were horny lil' bitches who probably ain't seen two guys they personally knew kiss,
    so we did it and i didn't care.

but now, people be thinkin' i'm gay or bi just because of that one instance.
    really? girls can make out and nobody cares, or makes judgments of their sexuality, but when it's two guys, they're gay?

can anybody here (preferably guys) relate?
    :confused:

2. aint nothing wrong with it dude, ive kissed my best friend a few times when were partying n feeling like were on top of the world. our girlfriends actually got us on camera doing it lol...

only you yourself knows the emotional investment, fuck everybody else

3. Reminds me of high school, glad that no longer happens to me. I try and not associate myself with people that will judge me based on shit that happens at parties.

I know what I have to say may not be as relate-able as I am a chick. But if those people are going to judge something like that, what else are they going to judge about you? It took me a while to ignore the fact that there are people that judge so rudely. When you let those people get to you all it does is bring in the negative unwanted vibes into your life. So why not say fuck them and stick with happy good vibes that make life more enjoyable.

I always say, fuck it try it once to see what its like and try it twice just to make sure! Those who judge can't relate and are maybe even in some ways jealous of what you choose to do.

:bongin:

4. i like your response cupcake.

& yeah, people are fucking stupid sometimes.

5. no doubt, glad i could provide my experiences in that area. chances are you don't want to surround yourself with those individuals to begin with.

6. double standard.

2 straight girls can eat each other out and its nothin . but look at another dude your gay for life, like more flaming than fiery depths of hell.

7. Why be straight or gay when you can just be awesome?

Once you stop caring what other people think, you will find true happiness.

8. That shit is gay.

9. You sound like a friend of mine. Everyone knows hes straight but they make gay jokes at him because he gets so mad about it.

People are so fucking defensive. ;)

10. Yea any dude kisses me and he is getting punched.

11. Dude you're a faggot.

Naw jk, just tell people to fuck off. Even better, just don't let the snide remarks even phase you.

Be Zen, my friend.

12. Thats about the time where I'd say. Game over. I wouldnt kiss a guy to please 8 horny little bitches. Shoulda dared 4 of them to blowie you after and the other 4 blowie him. Only way to save face.

13. LOL he should have had them makeout. Dude of course people think you are gay. You kissed a dude thats nasty. I am a good talker and and am very convincing so I could talk the chicks into makin out lol.

14. What two (or more) individuals choose to do in their bedroom is NO ONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. If you're going to judge someone by who they love or decide to have sex with (so long as they're all legal, consenting adults), then you aren't an individual that I'm willing to have a conversation with. Period.

People in the United States are way too fucking concerned with who everyone else sleeps with, and that we're all having too much sex. Thank you so much Puritans and the 1950's.

15. Fuck what people think. If YOU know u like females, and yer not attracted to men then what does it matter?

Im just like u. I am comfortable with my sexuality (im straight) and my boys give me shit cause I defend gay marriage and a lot of other gay rights stuff.

Its just immature people that have closed minds. If I gave a shit about everyones opinion I would never leave my house.

On a side note: Kissin a dude on a dare is kinda weird. Id do it for the right amount of $$ though.
    :D

16. I can't relate but I do have a question. Was there any tongue involved? :D

17. OP, it's obvious you're dealing with teenagers, or otherwise young immature kids.

Don't fret, whatever.

18. Dude, whatever. Those people are either just trying to pull your leg or really just doesn't understand sexuality.

19. Probably shouldn't kiss a dude if you don't want people to think you're gay, or at least bi. Just saying...I've been dared to kiss a dude while playing truth or dare and there's no way I would do that. I'm straight though

It has nothing to do with being comfortable with your sexuality...you could fuck a dude and say the same thing and deny that you're gay

20. If he doesn't try to pursue men, then he's not gay. You shouldn't be labeled gay if you're truly not. A one time instance, SO WHAT?

Did coke once? Yep, you're a cokehead, and you should be called out on it, even if it was 10 years ago and you never did it again. :rolleyes: