Penn and Teller Bullshit!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Tokage567, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Anyone watch this show? i fucking love it, especially the episodes with random tits in them lol.

I know it's been on for awhile but since it airs on showtime and im in canada i just found out about it.

Anyone else like Bullshit?

2. Oh yea man, a few big threads about it here actually.

For a fact, every episode shows tits at least once. They have a great sense of humor.

But yea overall the show is fucking awesome, I just downloaded and watched all of season 7 for the first time recently, was great.

3. I love this show! :hello:

The theme song is super awesome, too. I can't help but dance to it. :cool:

4. Awesome show.

Helps me get through the night knowing these guys think just like me, and dont give a fuck what they say, its the truth, live with it !

5. that show is awesome, along with weeds and dexter.

6. Gotta be one of my favorite TV shows ever, right up there with Time Warp and MythBusters. I tried downloading the complete seasons 1-7, but I only got a handful of the episodes:(, redownloading it now.

7. I love the show. But I feel they are starting to repeat themselves a bit. The "humour" is so predictable, that it begins to feel a bit stale.

But by all means, as long as they keep up their policy of using any excuse to show naked women, they got a follower in me :D