Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pencil lead in bubbler

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaycooler, Nov 6, 2012.

1. So my friend was using a mechanical pencil to poke at the bowl and then the graphite got in the bubbler, what should i do about this? Should i just clean with alcohol to clean it or what? Thanks

2. Give it a cleaning with alcohol and salt. Alcohol should be enough . Just shake it around til the stuff breaks down enough to be able to fit out the card or mouthpiece or however you rinse your piece out.

Remember, that stuff is graphite (a form of carbon), not lead. So it's not going to kill you.

3. Ohh word, im outa rubbing alcohol now but i washed it out and scrapped the peice, do you think its straight or wait till i can clean it with alcohol?

4. wash it with soap water and q-tips if you dont have iso but yea you should be good.

its graphite like they said, not a really big deal.

also just use a screwdriver or something, mechanical pencil is bad idea for many reasons, one being its made of plastic...

5. thats so fail hahahaa

next time use a paper clip, or just suck the cashed shit down

6. its Graphite.