Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pen Pipe Or Something Else?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cowonabike, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Ive been using a pen pipe (basicly a 4mm socket with a bendy-ish pen) and I keep getting ash in my mouth, can I fix this easily or should I make a new piece?

Also the pen started to melt a tiny bit and I have a pen cap as my filter.

2. Dont smoke out of pen pipes they're hella nastty if anything just smoke out of an apple or buy zigzags don't smoke plastic

-Stayupp g

3. #3 gunter, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    smoking out of plastic can be poisonous if it melts. just grab an apple carve a bowl out of the top then stab two holes and stick some aluminum foil or a screen in. cheapest most effective pipe ever, and it tastes good.

4. aluminum is bad
    And its not *really* melting just deforming a tad.
    Apples wont work to good for me, but I have to idea in my head.

5. if its deforming then it is slowly melting lol cmon use some logic..

use the apple without foil, works just as well. or you could go to your local tobacco shop and grab a corncob pipe for like $1.50...

6. Forgot about that. That's a great idea pick up a corn cob pipe. Cheap as dirt and effective

7. #7 Cowonabike, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    Can people under jsiapejmdbu buy pipes tho?
    If so id go to this place in town called hemp horizons and buy a spoon pipe

8. *waits for people to flame OP for being under 18*

To answer your question, no.

If that's not an option, as said before you could make an apple pipe, or get a socket and use that as a bowl. Just please avoid plastic.

9. You can give someone $2 outside of a head shop and they'll get you a 1 hitter. 

10. I'd delete that post yo; you'll get banned for being under 18

and no; minors can't but pipes unless the shops cool and doesn't ID. I have a local headshop like that..

I wish I had one of those back in my days of youth

12. Thanks