peirceings

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thegreenlantern, Apr 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah i really want my dick done but not a PA, its too hard to explain it exactly. But i doubt i\'d be able to put up with the pain, and the healing, the healing would suck.

2. i got none and im never going to get any.

personally i just dont like the idea of intentionally skewering holes through parts of my body so i can dangle bits of metal from me.

tats on the other hand... i have ideas.

3. my friend said the pain was minimal - they go through the hole nature provided. i don\'t know about the healing process, but it must be hard to pee. :)

4. 2 in each ear, and my tongue. Used to have a nose ring but it was a pain.

5. peircings are really sexy. i think the pain when you get something peirced, in it\'s self is very sexual. theres nothing like seeing someone else with a peirced somthin that just makes you wanna find out what else is there.....

6. thats how i think about it too...... though there are certin peircings that are totally un sexy...... but i usually like a chicka whos got a cple nice ones.....

my current status metal free...... I took the barbell in my tounge after i cracked my tooth at factory..... sucked.... but was my fault....

7. Pierced my left ear a few times but took them out and let it heal.

8. i\'ve got my easr and my belly button pierced. i like tattoos better

9. right now i got one in each ear, both up to 0\'s im not going any bigger... but today i got some sweet ear rings, their a complete hoop, its like a ring but part of it snapps of then you put it in and snap back on, they look pretty sweet, i know im getting my tounge done in a little bit, and i might get one in my left cartilage.. id do my nipples just because but i heard about too many people getting them pulled out.. a friend of mine had both nipples dont and went to a concert... both got ripped out, then she got them done up and down.... same thing happened, said it looks like an x on her nipples... i wouldent like that.. :mad: OW!

10. i got a 000(7/16), 16 g lobe orbital and 10 g cartilage in my left ear and a retired 0g hole in my right that isnt healing

11. I have both ears done..once in each..the standard.

i had a hood piercing, but i had to take it out. It didn\'t heal properly and got very uncomfortable.

I\'m thinking about getting my nip done..but my bf sez he\'d be pissed. He likes um just like they are..lol

I\'ve got three tattoos though...and i love them!

12. Ears and dick. I had my dick pierced, not anymore though. But I\'ll have it done again later down the road.

13. jus my ears 2 in each and the upper cartlidge in left ear that bitch hurt for like 6 months...got 6 tats tho love em!!!
    toke on :smoke:

14. Help--need some info. I\'ve been wearing a left earring for several years--a clipon. Now, at 71 i\'d like to get the ear pirced for a variety of different ones. I read in some thread here that there were 2 different methods used and I cant find it with search nor can I remember what they were or which one was better--less painful, faster healing, whatever.

Can anyone tell me:

1-which method is best and what are they called. I just want 1 or 2 in left ear lobe.

2-How long healing usually takes.

3--How long must it be kept dry (I may need to wait until swimmiing season is over).

4--Do they heal if not used?

5--What type of place is best to get it done. I don\'t want any infection.

6.--Please remember I can stand anything but pain and suffering.lol

Thanks for your help!
    :smoke:

15. Just go to your local mall, usually they have piercing places at malls. What they do it take a stud, put it into a piercing gun, and \"shoot\" it through your ear lobe. It only hurts for a couple seconds, but that \"pain\" just feels like being briefly pricked with a needle. Heals fairly easily. Usually they will have a anti-bacterial liquid they sell you that you apply everyday for a month or so. And I don\'t think gettin your ear(s) pierced will conflict with your swimming or vise versa. The only time geting your ear lobe pierced hurts is when it gets infected (which is shouldn\'t with proper cleaning) or if you strech it. Also, yes, if not used for a long period of time piercings do heal.

16. Thanks, Mustard
    :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.