peirceings

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thegreenlantern, Apr 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have my left nipple pierced, and I really want my lip pierced. I\'ve also pierced the webbing between my thumb and finger, my belly-button (on a dare) and ears.

2. the septum is the thing between your nostrils (the bull ring)... what ZIA\'s talking about is the bridge.

lesse. i don\'t have any piercings in now, but i\'ll go through the list of everything i\'ve had pierced, and (if applicable) how many times.

left eyebrow: 2 times
    right eyebrow: 4 times
    tongue: 13 times
    left ear: 7 times (including tragus, and 0g in bottom hole)
    right ear: 6 times (including tragus, and 0g in bottom hole)
    bridge: 3 times
    both nipples
    bellybutton (dare)
    penis (dare)
    the thing between your thumb and your index finger

i didn\'t have all this in at the same time of course. most i\'ve had at once was 2 in my right eyebrow, 12 in my ears (6 in each, including tragus and 0g bottoms), both nipples, and my tongue.

3. god i had a lot of piercings. i liked my lip piercd and my gf thought it was fun. well i only have my ears done anymore, 0gauge and 12 gauge in both and a 14g in my left cartillage. I want a 4gauge in my left top cartillage, so i think i might have to get it punched out or something. i never had my tongue done, i want it done so fucking bad. I want it at a large gauge(4-0) but my gf wants it at a smaller gauge (10-14) so i can work it on her clit better, so i think i\'m getting it done twice. I love body art, after i get a good job and am not worring about job hunting i want to strech my lobes more and get my lip done again. i always wanted my dick done but i doubt i\'ll go through with it.

4. soooooooooooooooooo....when we ever catch up (BHs!!!!!!) you in for another nice gauged hole!?!?!? LOL, Im READY! just thinking, taking time, and by then, oh, Ill be ready...:D

5. sure thing sensi :D LOL

overgrowray... sounds like you like pain. you want your cartilige punched to a 4g? LOL. that\'s insane!

i dunno if they do that for the top of your ear, but i do know they do it in the conch area. a couple friends of mine had that done. 1 got a 6g, and the other got a 4. the one with the 4 said he almost cried. the 1 with the 4g said it hurt really bad, but she\'s got a super tolerance for pain (all kinds of body art and other piercings).

6. i just want to get it done and over with, i might get a friend to do it after i knock myself out with pills. hehe, i duno. i really want it done.

7. YAY! my 2 friends from school, my \"peircing buddies\" called me yesterday to see if I was ready for another!!!! I cant wait! im all kinds of excited :) so we are planning on catching up the first week of may to go get some more holes in our heads! I was talking with the new gf lat night, and she pretty much had me convinced to get my tounge done, but with this job, it just wouldnt fly. darn! oh well, Im going for the ears then for sure! :) I cant wait!

8. but thats where your wrong....lol....... you can get a small flesh colored one put toward the middile of your tounge where its not as visable.... i had one for about 5 months before anyone i didnt want noticing to notice, an thats only cause i chipped a tooth.....damn factory !

9. have fun! i like getting pierced sometimes. I\'m trying to get a ride into town sometime soon to get a pair of 12g loops i want, but i don\'t know when that will be.

10. Plus Sensi, I\'ve had my tongue pierced for almost 2 years, and now I can take it out for a whole day and it won\'t close up.

11. I have to talk, and I wont be able to be washing my mouth out all the time. it just wouldnt fly.. the healing is the part that I cant go through. If I had it done already, yeah Id get a clear plug for it. but I just dont think it would go over well.

12. seriously? if i ever find that guy I\'m gonna beat the fuck outta him. and if i cant beat him up I\'ll cap his ass. sick fuckers like that deserve to die. he could of given it to somebody at the airport that got off the plane and was going home.:mad:

13. I LOVE piercings!
    All I have right now is my ears pierced once and my left nipple (I didn\'t have enough money to get the other one done)
    I eventually want my ears pierced a couple more times, navel, lip, eyebrow, labret, septum...i think that\'s about it.

14. hehe ive got my left nipple pierced (only 3 days new lol) and i used to have 3 piercings in my left ear, one at the top and two at the bottom.

15. anyone have an \"industrial\" done on their ear(s)? i think those look tight as hell. gotta have that done sometime...

16. My friend just got an industrial bar, it looks awesome.

17. i\'ve got my ears peirced, and my belly button. i\'m more of a tattoo freak than a peircer

18. i did this in the middle of class one day with a safty pin

19. a friend has a \"prince albert\" - i ring through his dick. says its great for sex, but i didn\'t get a chance to find out for sure :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.