Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beandip, May 1, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I smoke on occasion. I have this little hitter i use. Should i go and drop 15-$20 on a bowl? or just stick to the hitter. Im usually with the same people and nobody minds. Im just wondering your guys' opinions.

2. i before e, except after c

3. i own a glass spoon pipe and a metal one hitter i think you would be fine using the 1 hitter. But, its also fun and exiting to get a new piece and have various smoking pieces

4. I would, its definitely worth the money.. so u could use that spoon pipe on an occasion

5. Id get a glass spoon pipe, they are essential to any smokers arsenal.
    Go to a corner store, you can usually get high quality ones for around 15 bucks.
    Just make sure the glass is fairly thick.

6. Dont spend more then 30$ on a bowl. I have great piece and got it for 30$. But if you have money to throw down for glass start thinking about a bong. Totally better then a bowl.

7. Go buy yourself a nice spoon for $15-20! A spoon was my first piece also, and a great investment still to today. Just be careful with it driving, or toking in public, if your not a medical patient. Just another charge.

8. I'd go with the spoon.

9. Defintely go with a glass pipe. Pick up a nice one for around $45 new and it will last you a long longg time if you take care of it.

10. Why would you pay 45$ bucks for a pipe when you could get a descent one for 25 or 30$ then get some dank and smoke out of it for the first time?

11. I paid $45 for my spoon and it was worth it. I'd been through a couple cheap ones already (broke one, gave one away) so it was time for something worth holding on to. Oh, and the price tag said $90... not everyone thinks $30 is the price ceiling for a spoon...

12. Yeah $30 is what I would pay if it was imported. Though everywhere local seems to want $45 for a nice glass spoon.

13. pic1 009.JPG

I paid 30$ for mine. This pipe has made people cry..

14. That bitch made me cry.

And its all about how big or elaborate or strong of a pipe that you want and where you buy it. You can get a decent sized pipe for 30$ like this one, or you can go for something bigger, more elaborate and maybe thicker for more money. It all depends on your personal preference and where youre buying it from.

That pipe in the picture is a great pipe, but obviously if you spend 100$, you would have a bigger nicer pipe. But whats the point if you want something that youre going to carry around and have to conceal? You dont want to carry around a 50-100$ pipe every day and possibly break it when you can buy one that will work just as good for 30$ and not have to worry as much about breaking it..

15. I have a hitter (lasts me a solid 10 big hits) and I love it, one of my friends whos still in college bought a $85 bowl+case from a very well know glass store in my state, he sold it to me for $40 and bought himself a hitter. There easy to use and you dont have to worry about your retarted friends not knowing how to use a carb and they will know when its lit. Id personally save up a little more and buy a bong...It was my best investment so far

16. I love my pipe but bongs are the way to go.. I am just done buying them for a while since I just broke 2 not even a year ago maybe 6 months..

17. R.I.P. CB :cry::cry::cry::cry:

[​IMG]

18. [quote name='apoundedorifice']R.I.P. CB :cry:

The best bong I ever hit out of