Peek seeds, Medseeds and Johnny Reeferseed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by unoit, Dec 22, 2002.

1. HIGH All, thanks Iron Seed...MJ sent us 20 of the NL#5xBB and 10 untested and 20 TT. The TT are in 4" pots now and some will go back into the room and the rest outside. Do you go to CGI lots? Some great people over there! Thanks for the offer again my friend...we'll talk in the near future.

2. Awsome grow man, I wish i could grow like that lol.. Maybe need to pick your brains a few more times though. Happy Smoking

3. I am a memeber over at Heatherbud's. It's a great place. Well, talk at ya' later.....

4. HIGH All, hey wattew pick All you want....might have to go though a few cobwebs *LOL*.

Yes HB's site is great....did you check out the WWC+ from Top_9_Fingers. A plant one might want to look into.

5. 3 ouces out of one plant???

Why so little from a bubble bucket? thats only like 84 grams.

The tall suckers you should have topped over and over again, same for the low yeild plants, try and create as much bud sites as possible.

Anyways 3 ounces from one plant (less than 100 grams) would be very disappointing to me, i get 4 times that growing in dirt..

I will start my bubble bucket with extreme training in a week or so and try my hand at this bubble bucket business.

6. HIGH All, well if you read the whole Journal you would have read that the TT was not in the BB's but in a Soilless mix....and trust me I know how to create Bud sites...I prefer to let them grow the way they want..no topping or bending.

Have fun being a Bucket Head...I know I do.

7. ahh ok :)

ma bad :)

3 ounces sucks though :)

8. You canny teach an old dog new tricks:rolleyes: