1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Peek seeds, Medseeds and Johnny Reeferseed

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by unoit, Dec 22, 2002.

1. HIGH All, seeing these are new seed companies I figure we All should see how things grow.

All seeds spend 24 to 48 hrs in water, then are gently (no fingers) put into Sunshine Mix #4 and put on top of the fluorescent lights for warmth. When they pop up they go under the lights.

After spending a week in their first home they move up to the next size pot.

This picture was last week...I went to take pic right now of them and remembered The Boy has my camera AAAAHHHHH what have I done. He took it to take some pics of this jump they made for their Mountain bikes.

The two to the left are the Texada Timewarp (TT) next to them are Johnny Reeferseed (JRS) which are 4 or 5 days behind. Next are the Northern Lights#5 X Blueberry and next to them are the untested NL#5XBB.

The girls and boys popped their heads around the 7th and were planted into their new homes.

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, the Bubble Gum popped up from Medseeds (don't buy from) and I will show how I transplant these fragile little gaffers.

Attached Files:

• bg.jpg
      bg.jpg
      File size:
      82.6 KB
      Views:
  3. I am going to start growing again...it's been 20 years since we had our "Stocking Island Green" (grown in the Bahamas by me and my friends and some of the best Herb I've ever smoked). I love the way you show step by step and use launguage that I can understand. Did you really buy the seed for the plants shown here from an on line company? I have been afraid that they were scams and I've never known anyone personally that had ordered and actually grown from the seeds. If this is true, I'll be placing an order as soon as I get an answer from this.
    Da"Really Need The Help"Captn

4. HIGH All, hey Old Mon Of da Sea (just had to say that)*LOL*.

DaCaptn yes we ordered from Medseeds (don't buy from) and recieved them within 2 weeks. Other seeds banks we ordered from this year peakseeds, Johnny Reeferseed. Can't get his page to come up. http://johnnyreeferseed0.tripod.com/mainpage.html Works now...I know I know smoke another one!!!!!
    Last year we ordered from Gypsy and Marc

All came in discrete packaging and arrived in excellent condition within 2 weeks.

5. This makes my day and hopefully ,my year! I lost my last boat in hurricane Floyd and have been in the woods in a place where there is NO decent Herb since. I pay a fortune for
    Mexican "Dirt Weed"($100.00/oz) that we were getting for $72.50 a kilo 25 years ago!!! As I said, I have Medical reasons to smoke now too (disc disease, osteo-arthritus and a coupla more thngums). Thanks again for the truth.
    Da"Very Thankful"Captn

6. HIGH All, sitting here with no White Widow. I put five seeds in water for 30 hrs and then in a soilless mix and still nada. My LHM did the other five and no go. Pretty disappointed the WW didn't pop up. I though for sure a male would love our White Bud. I don't know what I'm going to do yet! The problem no doubt lies with me and my LHM *LOL* not (that's what they'll say). All other seeds came up with no loss. The Bubble Gum came up no problem. JRS look like a very nice plant so far. Oh well smoke another two and ponder this dilemma.

7. HIGH All, just heard back from medseeds (don't buy from) and they are sending some more White Widow seeds. You got to like that eh!! Maybe a WW male in the near future after All for our White Bud. Definitely will be doing business with them again in the future.

The Bubblegum.

Attached Files:

8. Glad ta know that Medseed is not a rip off cause i had decided to order from them...;)
    Da"You're A Good Mon, Ya Know It?"Captn

9. HIGH All, you got to check this out!!! Not even 4 weeks old yet and the males are showing. All the seeders are getting 20 hrs of light and this just blew us away.

First pic is NL#5xBB untested

Attached Files:

10. HIGH All, a closeup.

Attached Files:

11. HIGH All, two males this early still can't believe it. It's a first for us.

NL#5XBB

Attached Files:

12. HIGH All, and a closeup of the pollen sacks.

Attached Files:

13. do you know if the bubblegum f2's from johnny reeferseed are good? i have some but i have no place to grow yet, im still tryin to figure that one out

14. HIGH All, the Bubblegum are from Canadian Medical Seeds Skreebly and most likely F2's.

15. HIGH All, it's time for the move today. Two of the JRS's will go into Bubble (I love that word) Buckets and two Bubblegum and of coarse two of our White Bud. The others will be done organically.

Attached Files:

16. HIGH All, it's transplant time and I thought it would be cool to show you All how we transplant from the sunshine mix#4 to our little Bubble Buckets.

First plant is a JRS

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, then gently take the surrounding mix O.F.F.F.

Attached Files:

18. HIGH All, then into (we use) cold water to gently rinse most of the mix O.F.F.F.

Attached Files:

19. HIGH All I then clip O.F.F.F. the cotyledons and the two single leaves.

Attached Files:

20. HIGH All, now we slowly and very gently put a few Hydro stones on top of the very small delicate just starting roots.

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You