Peek seeds, Medseeds and Johnny Reeferseed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by unoit, Dec 22, 2002.

1. HIGH All, the TT and BBXNL#5 were cut down when I was out of town. But I do have pics a couple days before.

I'm thinking of culling a couple of the surposely "Bubblegum" seening they still have another month or so to go and I have no time for a strain that takes (what looks like) 12 to 14 weeks.

Here's a bud pic of the BBXNL#5

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, the TT...we got about three ounces from each plant.

3. HIGH All, opps sorry!

Attached Files:

4. HIGH All, the White Bud which was cut down last night.

Attached Files:

5. HIGH All, ok here comes what was to be Bubblegum. I'm embarrassed to show. They are going on 7+feet now.

Attached Files:

6. those are looking good

i am suprised about the bubble gum, the strain that we have around here doesn't take that long and it is super dank and tasty, it never got that big either, but then they didn't want it that big.

7. good freakin job man... that but looks so chronic... mmmmm

8. Dude, Am I really high now, but that looks like a sativa to me, height, size, flowering time, Looks like thai or hawai...
    If I were you, which im not.... I would give them the extra month, you gave them this long... and youre yield shouldn't be extraordinary, but it would make you run a fucking marathon....

9. lol that sucks man, i just started all 10 of my bubblegums from jrs to plant outside!!! i really hope they turn out ok

10. so did you end up with any buds from the jrs?

11. HIGH All, don't know how I forgot to mention this time around All the JRS seeds turned male. The seeds we received the year before was some excellent ladies and some fine smoke.

Here's some pics of the JRS ladies. Can't remember how many oz's we got but I'm sure it was over 3ozs a plant.

12. HIGH All, yes it's definitely a sativa...it was surpose to be Bubblegum but the seed company we recieved them from were a scam and ripped O.F.F.F. a lot of people before they were found out.

No told it wasn't a lot of bud...it was probably from shitty bagweed. It hard to tell which companies are a rip O.F.F.F. until you try them and this was the only one that ripped us O.F.F.F. and we've tried a few (6) over the years.

13. i'm a newbie, and i was wondering how do u pollinate a plant, and what does the pollen look like?

THANKS

14. Nice bud unoit, shame bout the BG though dude, i see all u have problems gettin good seeds around the net, 4 variety and no scams involved go to good ol trust worthy www.grasscity.com

15. HIGH All, nope weedboss never had a problem with any other seed company just this one.

16. Good grow man!

17. HIGH All, yes the Northernberry stunk a bit and she is a fine smoke...the TT going to try them again after this grow.

18. Very nice unoit ;) I just read the whole journal and I hope you get some good bud from those sativas anyway. Genetics are important but I am fairly confident the right grower can turn middie seeds into dank nugg! Plus you have something to play with for future hybrids...

BTW you've been very helpful to me throughout these forums, so this is a good place to thank you where everyone can see it ;) Bubble buckets look great for my next White Cow grow if they aren't too noisy :D

cheers man

19. HIGH All, thanks N2P2K..I'd love to see everyone growing our sacred plant and helping is just a start.

The Sativas were made into Bubble Hash...

20. I agree that Peaks Texada Timewarp is a good strain, I just ordered some more Northern Berry from MJ over at Peak. He is working with a new cross right now, NL #5 x Texada Timewarp. He is sending me a bunch of the NL #5 x TT beans with my NB order. It should be here anyday now. If you want a few to try, pm me a safe addy and I will send some off to you. Peak is looking for grow reports of this new hybrid.