Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. any thing you can do to the pee once you have already Peed to make it pass the DT, thanks

adding anything?
    :confused::confused:

2. theres some kind of kit you can buy at most vitamin stores (gnc) its pricey i heard but it will clean you out and make your "pee" passable. (lol)

3. Bump!!!!!!!!! help

4. Bump i need help

5. not that i have ever heard of.....

some people try bleach, others try visine, both fail in most casess

6. nope, most test can tell if it has ben watered down,and there is still a good chance you will fail if it is watered down

7. i have never tried this or researched it but i have heard of people taking a tide bleach pen in with them and squeezing some of the bleach out of it into the pee cup...but i really have no idea if this works

8. buy some synthetic or "strip nc"

9. No.

These days those don't work at all. The tests will detect adulterants.

Nope.

10. #11 awakeLIKEanOwl, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
    just buy one of them drinks that you have to take 1 hour before the test and youll pee clean piss for 4 hours, will run you about 2 dubs. Shit works, i took 1 test a month for 1 year for my p.o and passed all with that drink

EDIT- ohh shit my bad didnt read your post well, no there is nothing you can do to your piss to make it clean after youve already pissed sorry bud