Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pebbles in my weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongRipz420, May 12, 2010.

1. I went to my local dealers house, he is a pretty chill guy, always good counts. 25 for an 1/8th. And as he was busting it out onto the scale a few pebbles fell out of the weed, he was like "Wow, i guess im not getting my weed from that supplier anymore.If you would have found this in your weed it would have been my ass lol"

He tore it apart to make sure no more pebbles were in it, must suck he got ripped off, the pebble weighed .2

2. That sucks for him, but it sounds like you have a legit guy.

3. yeah i just hope he didnt know they were there and acted like he didnt when they fell out. most likely not the case because he probably would have been more careful. Just be a little more cautious for a while

4. That sucks for him, what kind of bud for 25 an eighth?

5. One time i found a rasin in my sack. I thought it was hash or something at first, but then i took a nibble only to be sorely dissapointed :(

6. I found a bunch of thread in my bag once... The guy said he dropped it in his book bag???