Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peanut Butter substitute?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kishou, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Hey everyone im just wondering but what is a good substitute for Peanut Butter in a firecracker recipe? Because im deadly allergic to peanut butter.

2. Any food with a very high fat content. The higher the better!

Ive never tried anything apart from peanut butter, but you could experiment maybe with just butter or lard (yuck) maybe also crackers with cheese? You would have to melt it though... No guarantee about the taste with any of my suggestions :p

Have fun!

3. Maybe Nutella or butter? don't know

4. A friend of mine swears by using cheese, real cheese tho nonone of that squirty stuff.

just bang a bit of chedder between 2 crackers with some ground weed and oven cook in tinfoil at 140 degrees C for 22 minutes. Make sure u use tinfoil cos the cheese will melt everywhere. when you take it our of the oven just scrape the excess cheese off the foil and eat that too.

This method aint pretty but gets u high:smoke:

5. almond butter has more fat content than peanut butter.

if the peanut thing is an allergic thing (like me)

i use nutella.. i reccomend a little touch of butter added intot he mix... as the fat content is only 5g/tbs

gl!