Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peanut Butter Cookies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Firebread, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Now I have quite the problem. Me and some friends want to do an edibles night. We're gonna smoke, eat the edibles, then light a few J's for when we feel the peak.

The problem? I'm Vegan and one of my friends is Celiac. So no animal products or wheat. So what I thought up was this.

Peanut butter cookies. I can replace the butter with margarine, the milk with soy milk, the eggs with this great egg replacer I have, and the flour with soy flour.

So if I leave the amount of peanut butter the recipe requires (like a cup or two) with like 2 g's of weed overnight, and then use it in the recipe, will it work and will it be enough for like 4 people?

2. #2 tharedhead, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    I'm celiac and cook at lot-you're going to end up with doggie biscuits. Or concrete. Soy flour and peanut butter and egg replacer ~shudder~there is something that would break the teeth out of a SpaceCase grinder. How about vegan peanut butter fudge? You could process the herb with the margarine/milk?:confused:
    The Betty Crocker gluten free brownie mix is really good made with egg replacer. It would be easier.:)