Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Peanut butter and Jelly Edible! Super easy without a lot of weed (same concept as a fire cracker)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hippiedippie115, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Weed Peanut butter and jelly recipe (makes 2 sandwiches)

Preheat oven to 250
    Finely ground 0.5-2.5g of marijuana
    Line baking pan with tin foil
    Sprinkle weed on tin foil and bake for 15 minutes (it will smell like weed!!!)
    Get a container and fill with 3-4 large scoops of peanut butter
    When weed is done cooking, get 2 pieces of bread and spread on all the peanut butter that you scooped out
    On one piece of bread sprinkle all of the weed that you baked on to the peanut butter and mix it into the peanut butter
    Place the other piece of bread on top, wrap in tin foil and bake at 250F for 20 minutes
    Get 2 new pieces of bread and spread jelly on them
    When the peanut butter is done cooking, take it out of the tin foil, open the 2 pieces of bread (the peanut butter will be runny!) and top them with the jelly bread!

I just made this for the first time (used probably 1.5-2 grams), ate it about 30 minutes ago and I'm starting to feel the effects! This is the first edible I've ever made, I've never seen a recipe like this, (I made it up!) and I'm so happy with how it turned out!!!
    Let me know if you give this a try

2. You have just discovered the benefits of making edibles with whole herb.
    But this can be simplified:
    (1) Decarb for 30 min @ 250 instead of 15 min. 240 F for 40 min also works well for decarb.
    (2) Grind herb to powder
    (3) Mix with any nut butter or nutella, and use any way you want, including making pb&j.
    You can use any amount, even 1/2 gram, and save the unused portion of larger batches for later.
    I make multiple servings of this and use it for a couple weeks.

The recipe you used has a two stage decarb, which can be reduced to a one stage decarb.
    Other than that, it's an excellent recipe, just as good as the one I'm recommending.

1.5 gram is a lot of weed, and you just ingested about 225 mg. Each 1 g weed produces about 150 mg thc.

3. I only ate one sandwich! Lol thanks for the advice! I'll have to try that next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum