Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peanut butter and cancerous tar.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Slayersaiez, May 3, 2011.

1. Well I know that if you put a nug in some fatty peanut butter and leave it in for a few days it soaks up the THC you can eat it to get high. I was wondering though if i scraped a nice small ball of resin and put it in peanut butter then took the resin ball out if it would make the peanut butter able to be eaten? If I left it in I know it would work but that would be nasty as fuck to eat. Anyone know?

2. Would work. 1 gram of res per 1/3 cup of peanut butter. Would be nasty as fuck though. Not to mention you aren't going to get anywhere close to a gram of res from scraping your pipe.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. apperantly it works.
    Whoo woulda thought..

5. smoking that crap is gross. I can't imagine eating it..

6. Ya seriously. U may wanna consider a 2nd job so u don't have to eat your resin

7. Vaped weed is alright to eat, but resin? Awww helll naw.

8. send me your resin if you dont want it!!!!!!:eek:

you really dont know what your missing out on!;):smoke:

taste is better then avb btw- no burnt taste at all....

9. I have morals. Vaped is slightly heated, Resin is the burnt material that is sticking to the sides of the bowl.

10. #10 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Quote of the day!

11. honestly, it's probably pretty bad for you. most of the high you get from resin, is anti-bodies being released.

but, it's your body. to each his own.

12. #12 Pufferz, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Can someone elaborate on this statement?

13. that statement is a complete fabrication.....

everything anyone says on the subject is simply opinion....

:eek:;):smoke:

i been smoking resin for 30 years.....
    and it has not killed me or given me cancer....

14. oh man do i love me some resin :love:

15. EAT resin? EAT it? That is... real nasty...

16. #16 dirtydingusus, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    is not so nasty as one may think...and is really worth it!;):smoke:

17. this works and is probably worth it if youre smoking some nice buds and you don't smoke them past black (like me). I mean you eat more carcinogens in cooked chicken or meat and it doesn't cause cancer. Besides, coffee is hugely blackened and we drink it excessively and it has no cancer footprint.

18. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

19. sounds like it may be nasty, but if you dilute it into a whole meal or something, might not be too bad at all...

20. Lets see a pic of your teeth after scarfin down a couple of these rezibles