peak seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by indicakid23, Jul 13, 2002.

1. N.P.Kaye's is so outdated, do you believe they suggest using Peter's 20-20-20, yea if you want chemical cannabis, we are talking medical cannabis here, have you ever heard of "ORGANIC" Please don't refer to N.P.Kaye's..........

2. I have been waiting at least 45 days on Peak seeds BC....
    Just how long should I wait ?? I am getting BCBD Flashbacks man..
    The feeling of being ripped off... ya know?
    I ordered from World Wide 3 weeks later and already have babies going into bigger pots!!
    HEY PEAK SEEDSBC---- if you read this, WHAT'S UP???
    pepe

3. Peak Seeds were unreliable and took forever to answer my emails. I mean how long does it take to answer an email and ship an order?

4. Any updates gang? Have PeakSeedsBC.com come through, despite long wait times?

5. Andy,
    I sent PeakSeeds \BC an email last week, they PROMPTLY replied "never seen or heard of you or your order".
    I sent another email telling them maybe the letter openers aren't honest and the guy wrote back saying he opens all the mail himself.
    SO>>> if he is telling the truth, they most certainly have dishonest mail carriers who know what's up... And they are helping themselves just like the bastards do here in the US.
    My Advise>>> shop elsewhere!!
    pepe

6. Peakseedsbc are an oldschool site that have always come thru for me. Unfortunately some scamming no good fuckers have been using their old site name(peakseeds) and their good rep to rip custi's off. People keep confusing the 2 sites. I ordered from them back when they had old site name several times. Cant think of a more aggravating situation than having your hard earned rep exploited, then on top of it, have ignorant mf's talkn shit about them on top of it. BTW seedbankupdate.com isnt a BS site either. The legit peak has only 4-5 strains all same price $40 a pack. well worth it !!!! w/free shipping to boot!

7. Superfast service even though i live like a few blocks away from the adress so many freebies :D

8. Hey there;
    I just made my order two days ago with Peak SeedsBC and am quite excited. I would also like to know if any of the still left disgruntled customers ever had there problems resolved?

I am just worried with sending cash if a lot easier to say 'Who are you, what order?' so I will keep everyone updated as to how things play out on my end:)

9. Are you talking about PeakSeedsBC
    good seed bank prices are good.

10. MJ at peakseedsbc has been awesome for me! I do know that there is a scam company going by peakseeds, but if you want good service and good beans dont hesitate and order from MJ at peakseedsbc and the prices cant be beat! I dont know of any other seed company that sells F1 hybrids for 40 bucks for 10 beans! I have the Kushberry and its going great, I also got a mixed pack, but I havent started them yet!

11. i started my peak seeds a couple of weeks ago and now as in the past they are 100000% in my book. and i only paid 30 bucks in canada

12. I'm a mmj patient and they sent me a 20 pack of free b grade seeds (old stock). Shipped out yesterday. i'll let you know if I receive them, but the fact they're free is so generous. Never heard of a company having compassion for sick people like that. Awesome in my book! :D

13. Is the offer still valid???

14. I did it today. They said there in the mail.

15. They told me the same thing.

16. I have heard of a lot of people getting seeds from him. That's pretty cool in this day and age. No body gives anything away. And to ship it free that's awesome in my opinion.

17. The free shipping amazed me. He must be bankin in gettin customer loyalty or something.

18. he gave me some free seeds hes legit 4 sure!!

19. Any idea what kind? How many?

20. I guess 20 or 25. They are random