peak seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by indicakid23, Jul 13, 2002.

1. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about that rating site it needs to be seriously updated is all I was trying to get across.
    I've never had the chance to order from ya'll as when I saw that thing about "THIS ISN'T PEAKSEEDS" I left.
    so which one are you peakseeds.com or bc.com

2. he explained that like 3 posts up.

3. not having a huge online presence and new to this forum, its disturbing to read so many posts of seizures and changes some are going through. seeing peakseeds up only adds to it all

choose wisely, MJ

4. i didnt see that part chill out

5. #25 auntiesocial, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    I have grown out peakbc products. I have 2 skunkberries outside right now that are 9 feet tall and 2-3 weeks from harvest. They are alongside some Nirvana AK-48 and blueberries. The peak plants are atleast twice as big and well behind in the flowering stage. A couple of my plants caught bud rot last week, but neither of the SB were affected.

My first order came without a hitch. After I saw how well they were growing outside I ordered the mixed pack. 10 seeds germed, 10 seeds sprouted, 10 seeds left for 40 quid. Definatly two phenos have been expressed and all are doing well, 7 internodes high at 6 weeks indoors and hungry.

My second order didn't come for weeks. I contacted Peak and told them my order never made it, they resent it no-guestions-asked.

Excellent service, excellent performance in soil, inside and outside. I haven't actually smoked any yet but from the looks of things it will be dank. I can't imagine how anyone had a bad experience with these dudes.

+rep to peakseed
    thankx MJ

• Like Like x 1
  6. hey Bank, man I didn't mean it like that... was just pointing out an answer to your question is all.

7. i know no problem.
    i talk kinda abrasive it's like that where i'm at.
    never take offense to what i say:D

8. I just got 28 seeds from PeakSeeds for $40 bucks (mixed seconds). Twenty two popped. No complaints so far. If you can find a better deal on seeds out there, pm me.

Oh, I was never going to post here, just a lurker but those guys from BC are A1 in my book and don't deserve the shit they have been getting on this thread.

9. I've read mixed feelings on this place. I put in an order about two and a half weeks ago for some Skunkberry. When I ordered, they had SB in stock, and I see that now they have it down as out of stock, so they are active. We'll see. I will post back and update if I get em or not. From what I hear you have to order from PeakSeedsBC.com and not PeakSeeds.com.

10. You would think that before they posted "out of stock" on skunkberry they estimate how many orders were already in the mail to them so they can fill the ones in the pipeline mailed prior to the day they post it being out of stock.

I have mixed feelings also. Order mailed to them Sept 16th and today is October 18th, still not here. They confirmed October 5th saying "we filled with xxx,xxx,xxx" but nothing. I asked four days ago for an update or ship date but no response. Asked again yesterday but nothing. Mailed an order the exact same day to England for a pack I won on auction and received the order 12 business days later and knew when my order had shipped back to me. I'm still hoping to receive my seeds from Peak but don't have a good feeling. Regardless of their website's disclaimer that it can take up to 4 weeks to receive an order once mailed, how long should it take to the US, 8 days maybe? I wouldn't think much of it except for the failure to respond to my question about if my order was actually sent. Their request that you include your name, mailing address, and order details by email when asking for info is creepy also. I don't like sending that over email and since they are a small company it shouldn't be that difficult to update. So far, no good.

I will update and sing praises if my order arrives or they respond and show that customer service they talk about.

11. Yeah, i mean, that's pretty weak. Even if your order arrivesI don't think it will be necessary to sing anyone's praises. Just use the Doc. You'll get your order in a week or so because that's how long it takes. A month is just unnecessary and there's no reason for it.

12. Still nothing here :(

13. #33 TomGreenThumb, Oct 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
    4 weeks and a day so far. Another guy in this same post is into 5-6 weeks. No Seeds Delivered.

Above and beyond would be getting out orders in a timely fashion, and responding to emails in a timely fashion, with honest answers.

A site made by us? For one, that site could be made by ANYONE. The ratings dont seem to change, and looks a bit....well lets just say it looks like it was thrown together pretty quickly.
    This PeakSeedsBC guy on these forums has 12 posts. Hasnt been around very long for a guy who has been doing this "for almost 10 years with genetics from the founders of the industry."
    Why no responses to the post thus far aside from the company stroking?
    Sorry if I am sounding a bit hostile here, but everything this guy has said sounds suspect to me, and some of it is just plain not true.
    I appreciate what some seed banks do for us over here in the US. I really do. But unfortunatly, with the circumstances, we make for easy targets for scammers :( I am hoping this isnt the case with PeakSeedsBC and that they are just slow at what they do.

14. Last I heard Doc wasnt sending to the US anymore which was about 3 weeks ago.

15. 4 weeks and a day......still waiting.

16. 36 days on mine and still hoping. Can't wait til they get here so I can say thanks to Peak but they certainly are slowwwwwww.

17. You better check your source. The Doc delivers worldwide.

18. still waiting on mine from peak too but its only been about 3 weeks here.

19. FWIW I emailed seedbankupdate and used the correct address(without the zzz) and it got kicked back both times as undeliverable. I was going to ask how to submit a review. Yes, a little suspicious.

At this point I don't understand my order being mailed to Peak Sept 18th then informed October 5th it was "filled" then on the 21st being told "it was only sent out last week", which would be 8-13 days after being told it was filled. Talk about a couchlock. :D

20. #40 Voided37, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
    ALRIGHT...call me lazy but I really don't wanna read anymore posts right now. So it's now october 25th, 2008 at 4:55am and I've never ordered from a seedbank before.
    QUICK QUESTIONS;
    Which seedbacks are dependable right now? Say if I put in an order monday?
    What is average seed cost, per individual seed? 1$ or 10$ or?
    Call me newby, call me stupid, call me lazy, call me just tired cause it's been a long night
    but PLEASE just point me in the right direction.
    Thanks.

It's now a little later and this is an edit;
    After writing this post I went back to the forum homepage and noticed the BUY SEEDS AT GRASSCITY link....guess ya'll can call me blind also for not noticing before...
    Is that my quickfix? Talk here, buy here, evathang I need?
    I'm in the U.S, does grasscity ship here?
    Thanks for any help