Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud; FULL film

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Dec 24, 2010.

1. #1 Hank Scorpio, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48nCvbPGlA"]YouTube - Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud (1:44:08)[/ame]

[​IMG]

Are there really limited solutions that require sacrifice, to solve the economic crisis, which is related to peak oil, or are the solutions in plain sight? Does one plant provide biodegradable fuel/plastic/fibre/concrete, the most nutritional seed on the planet, and even non addictive medicine that cures many diseases modern science knows little about, including most cancers. All of the profit extorting, polluting, cancer inducing corporations would go bankrupt if cannabis was legal, why do you think oil companies lobbied government in the 1930s to build up fear on a new word called marihuana and eventually the propaganda film Reefer Madness?

I do not trust any pill, vitamin pill, non organic food/drink, tap water (think of all the drugs that go down the drain). My nutrients come from real food including hemp seeds, organic fruits and vegetables, organic fruit juices.

There are other solutions other than cannabis, including growing food in greenhouses vertically, especially strawberries, ion propulsion, graphene, nanotechnology, space elevator, asteroid mining (NASA's X-37B can stay in space for 7 months, something better can be made.)

If this planet is cooling or heating, either way real solutions need to make manifest, todays global engineered society is far too unsustainable, especially with corporations and the military industrial complex stealing most of the resources. One man in China stopped a whole row of tanks...one man...theres billions of individuals slaving away to work longer hours for less pay...

I know many here will understand what I speak about, my point is you need to speak up as well. I don't even have my own computer. An old customer at work told me last week "Who is going to speak up, or is everyone willing to stand up against the wall and be shot?" If you live to see World War Two, I guess one would say something like that. I got old couples and families where I live understanding this stuff, many of them were aware to some degree of corruption taking place. 'Oh my god' is a common response I recieve. So many families and older couples are so understanding unlike the youth who are programmed to not care.

Film by Myles O'Howe
    I made this film without my own computer.

- http://mylesohowe.wordpress.com
    - http://www.phoenixtears.ca
    - http://www.jackherer.com/archives/hemp-biofuels-could-smoke-the-competition
    - NASA - Blacker Than Black
    - http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com

I did not have the war on drugs in the old film nearly as much as the new. The other version of the film was in parts, this one is full length on youtube. Hope you like. How common is it on youtube currently, to have upload limits past 15 minutes? Mine was just increased about a month ago.

Please note I am NOT saying economic collapse is false, I present solutions and evidence for you to make up your own mind. This is a good film to introduce to individuals who are not historically educated, or are miseducated and actually believe history as it was sold in school.

2. im so confused, i just see a slideshow with relaxing music not a movie..sorry if im too high :(

3. they might as well be preaching scientology.

All facts it claimed is pure skeptical perceptions based on loosely congenial observations of econimic, political, and natural human phoenomenae.

It might as well be saying, find your nearest politician and choke him until he sees your way.

4. I for one am looking forward to economic collapse and the fall of modern civilization. I hope I'm still alive when the shit gets real bad.

As days go by, I seem to adopt a more of a George Carlin perspective. :smoke:

5. Dude. Watched about 3 minutes of that.

What a piece of shit. Why would you even bother watching that? If you watched the whole thing I feel bad for you.

If you want a real, quality documentary to explain how the economic collapse was orchestrated and why it WILL happen again and worse if we don't smarten the fuck up watch this:

Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis | Watch Free Documentary Online

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ECi6WJpbzE[/ame]

6. #6 Hank Scorpio, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
    LOL TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION.

I have gotten much good feedback from the film already, what kind of children watch the first 2 minutes and stop watching?

I have watched all of the trauma based mind control programming, inducing fear into the population over economic collapse. CUBA SURVIVED PEAK OIL. Did you see THAT documentary?

My film is about space exploration, there is film footage and photographic evidence. If your hyperactive ego won't let you see past that NOTHING will help you even the economy not collapsing entirely like you all are led to believe.

I DO NOT CLAIM ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IS FALSE. What kind of people assume I think its fake? I say its a fraud in the same sense the great depression was a fraud that did not need to occur. Damn zionists control this forum. Divide and conqueror. Somebody will see the message, that is all I care. The evidence I show proves economic collapse if anything...claiming/making it appear as if i believe economic collapse is false is MISLEADING others.

Zionists always attack my threads without logic or reasoning. Is this no different? What a bunch of blind children...If I based the first few minutes of overdose ITS A PIECE OF SH*T.

What about the movie inside job?

Inside Job is an Inside Job: A Misleading View of the Economic Crisis http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_61482.shtml

Not my article except the review is important. A lot of truth is placed there by the powers that be! Unless you are unaware at what is going on, and you just believe what people tell you, you will remain clueless.

Sorry if you base your entire opinion on the first few minutes your nothing but a fool. Like I said at the very beginning the film will make people upset so make up your mind after watching the film. this topic is evidence of individuals being upset crying and complaining when real solutions are offered.

Somebody wants economic collapse? Are you for real? Dude third world countries have ALREADY HAD WHAT IS COMING TO THE WESTERN NATIONS AND EUROPE. How do you THINK communities SURVIVE in parts of the world where THERE IS ABSOLTELY NO HELP? They grow WEED. Yet you fools who supposedly know about cannabis are BLIND to the fact cannabis provides better fuels, plastics, fibre that would save this planet from disaster.

Run from the solutions! Keep eating genetically modified food/candy/junk food/fast food and attack anyone who thinks different. Yes...very logical if your a paid zionists, Divide and conqueror the usual techniques. I hope not but I run into zionist trolls trying to Divide and conqueror.

I expose Steven harper defending israel at any cost even when israel uses white phoshperus worse than napalm on schoolyards in gaza a defenseless nation, cannabis for biodegradable fuels/plastics/fibre/concrete, asteroid mining, nasas X37B aerospace plane that was up in space for 7 months, the x37b can stay up in space for up to 9 months! i expose nanotechnology, graphene, the future of technology.

Did anyone not learn not to judge a movie by the first few minutes? What do you think other movies are? same thing...what a fucked up engineered society people only watch the mainstream...LOL

7. BECAUSE SOME ARE TOTALLY BLIND I AM NOT CLAIMING PEAK OIL OR ECONOMIC COLLAPSE ARE FAKE, IN FACT THE EVIDENCE IN THE FILM PROVES ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IF ANYTHING, I OFFER SOLUTIONS FOR IF/AFTER THE ECONOMY COLLAPSES.

sorry for caps and repeating information but it IS CRYSTAL clear how BLIND so many here are. This is a weed community, you got to be kidding me...

8. #8 CannabisInCanada, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
    Relax my friend. Your movie is a slideshow, then Harper talking about Israel, then more of a slide show, etc.

It's really not in the same league as the movie I posted and it struggles to put together cohesive points as it lacks narration.

People generally don't give a fuck about boring slideshows.

and don't get me wrong... I'm on your side almost 100%. Hemp needs to be industrialized to feed the world and power our future engines. I also used to work at an organic/local food store for almost 2 years. BUT the film you posted does little to sway the skeptic in me/the world about these issues.

9. I do not have my own computer. Some hollwood films already have no narration...Other films are slideshows...why those are expected and necessary is beyond my understanding when hollywood films already did what I am. If nobody can apreciate something uniquely differerent too bad, there are individuals who do like my work, if nobody likes my work here good i could care less. I tried. I have gotten a lot of positive responses from my earlier version of the film which was not as good.

if you can do better lets see it, i am trying to spread the message with the tools I have. I do not narrate because I want the viewer to think for him/her self. Plus words are not reality. If you want evidence just look at ancient hyroglifics. Words are a creation of man to express reality. Photographs are more profound than words could ever be.

I am trying to inspire the viewer to think, research, and I could care less if the viewer took my film, made it better and called it their own.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48nCvbPGlA"]YouTube - Peak Oil, Economic Collapse are a Fraud[/ame]

10. I found your film interesting and informative Hank...

I can only imagine the time and effort it must have taken to put this together...

Keep up the good work man...:)