Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peak high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedSneed, Dec 19, 2016.

1. So let me start out by saying this will be long and that I'm fairly new to weed. Let give some background, so I have really good shit from my older bro cuz he has the plugs here and i got my hands on dispensary grade og kush and since then I've smoked it twice, both times were fantastic but even though I was wayyy higher the second time (like I was visually tripping a little) I still feel like each time I Hey high it's worse than the last I've smoked six times total and only twice with the OG and the first og was similar to my first overall but I'm just curious since I have such low tolerance and great shit have I already hit my peak high?

- I just really like weed -

2. change strain and feel the magic again

• Like Like x 1
  3. No I don't think you have. If you wanna discover your peak high, try mixing insane amounts of edibles and concentrates. You will soon discover your peak high.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks fam

- I just really like weed -

5. If you take a tolerance break you can get there, personally i don't take t breaks as a medical user, I get a lot of pain as well as vertigo and can't really go without it.
    Edibles get me there too, but they have to be made well, I actually ordered some THC infused coffeee it's not too bad,
    I had some cookies with it and almost passed out heheh.)Even with coffee)

• Like Like x 1