Peaceful Pete

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Peaceful Pete, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Hi my name is Peaceful Pete. If you really want to know my full name, it's Pete Moss.

I won't bore you with details but I'll just say that I consider myself a seasoned toker, even though I'm brand spanking new to this site. I've smoked for years, which is probably as specific as I'll ever be about it. If you smoke for enough years, imo you most definitely become a seasoned toker, and I don't want to mention specific # of yrs because I don't need anyone to know the exact #. I've seen enough people insult other people over details that they really shouldn't have known in the 1st place.

Anyways, I'm all about the peace.

Peace,

Peaceful Pete

In case you're curious, I smoke nothing but very good herb. Usually I only smoke w/ my beautiful glass bubbler. Bubblers FTW and water pieces FTW. If it's not a water piece, at least smoke it from glass in some form -- a bowl etc. I usually never fuck around with joints or blunts, unless my friends have already made them and lit them and are passing them. Joints and blunts are fun for social events. But any type of glass is still better, water pieces are the very best, and my personal favorite is the BUBBLER.

Peace