Peace

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by KarmaPuis, Jun 18, 2017.

1. How good it is to live at country side. You get the vibes, the freedom, i love just chilling in a middle of field smoking a bong
    Thats What im doing at the moment.
    Im with my old dragon bong.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. You lucky Mofo! First of all that is one beautifully painted piece you got there and I have for years wanted to live out in the countryside, no neighbors to annoy or even harass you. Of course the downside to not having neighbors close by is nobody to help you if you get hurt.

Other than that as I said you are very lucky, I am quite jealous of you and wish that I could quickly save up the money to move out to the country side.

3. I live in a small suburb, there is some houses, 2 stores, and a larger city is 10 min away, capital city is 1 1/2 hour away.
    But fields like these are just 5 minutes away from home.
    Thats the perfect mix
    It is filthy :c, the downstem is broken in 3 parts and it is all scotched up, new downstem is coming from china.
    I got this arrived week ago, have been done a lot of hits though, but it is not portable.

4. I'm at peace when I'm in a high altitude mountain, the air feels really fresh (opposed to the California air I'm used to) and the smell of pines is lovely.
    Also the beach on a foggy morning.